4 Games In - Which Transfer do you choose?

Advertisement
This reminds me of a scene from the movie "Porky's".

1696209625800.gif

Yea she's cutie for sure, i see why Harsin was tempted... but uhhhh

Wtf is up with the elephant trunk coming through the gloryhole? Pause.

Is the rope tied around it supposed to be some kinda back-woods bumpkin message to Bama?

Lol. I missed it entirely on first view of the photo.

Advertisement
Yea she's cutie for sure, i see why Harsin was tempted... but uhhhh

Wtf is up with the elephant trunk coming through the gloryhole? Pause.

Is the rope tied around it supposed to be some kinda back-woods bumpkin message to Bama?
How did my old dirty mind miss that?

Wow!! Like finding an Easter egg. Maybe it was Harsin’s 3rd leg (pause). I mean, they have a glory hole in a team picture.

How did my old dirty mind miss that?

Wow!! Like finding an Easter egg. Maybe it was Harsin’s 3rd leg (pause). I mean, they have a glory hole in a team picture.

Got to say that putting a "glory hole" in a team picture is an aggressive move by Auburn lol
It's...a different way to go for sure lol

Advertisement
Thread would’ve been better if it stipulated “Besides Matt Lee, who was best off-season addition..” JMO

Matt Lee and it’s not close. I forgot what it looked like to have a dominant center. On top of the fact that he walked on campus and immediately became the Alpha.

This. And the 2nd part is probably most important. He’s an excellent player, no doubt. But he is a leader, first and foremost. And that’s what this offense and team needed more than anything.

Cisco Mauigoa has totally changed us against the run. I mean Lee has been great for sure but LB play has been a detriment for us for at least 5 years. Teams haven't dominated us inside anymore. He is making the right calls and getting the guys in position. I wouldn't underestimate the importance of the job he has done on defense. We are no longer waiting on safeties to make the plays against the run anymore.
Absolutely it's Mauigoa. Our best MLB since Perryman. Lee, Cohen, and Davis have all been great additions too.

Matt Lee - offense

Francisco Mauigoa - defense

Francisco’s impact on this team as a transfer is the same as Lee’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back