4 Former Canes on the Pro Football Focus Top 101

Advertisement
not a giants fan so i've only broken down limited film on vernon's 2017 season, but i think he deserves tons of credit for a good year. not a stat stuffer by any means, but he's super valuable. very few players come close to living up to massive contracts

Pretty good list. I'm happy Jimmy Graham bounced back. I think Hurns was on it last year. Lamar Miller and Artie Burns have the potential to. I'd love for Duke to get out of Cleveland to see what he can do on a real team.

With Wilfork & Hester probably retiring, Frank Gore looks like the last tie to Miami's glory years.

Interesting that 3 of the 4 on the list are not from Florida.

Pretty good list. I'm happy Jimmy Graham bounced back. I think Hurns was on it last year. Lamar Miller and Artie Burns have the potential to. I'd love for Duke to get out of Cleveland to see what he can do on a real team.

With Wilfork & Hester probably retiring, Frank Gore looks like the last tie to Miami's glory years.

Hester wasn't in the glory years.

Advertisement
not a giants fan so i've only broken down limited film on vernon's 2017 season, but i think he deserves tons of credit for a good year. not a stat stuffer by any means, but he's super valuable. very few players come close to living up to massive contracts

I agree. He has played his *** off in NY. Doing pretty well too. I hope he's able to keep it up.

My ******* heart bleeds for Duke, I so wanted him to do well in the league. God I hope he gets out of there, Cleveland is where careers go to die.

My ******* heart bleeds for Duke, I so wanted him to do well in the league. God I hope he gets out of there, Cleveland is where careers go to die.

I agree. He'd be great in a fast paced offense...Pats, Saints, Chargers, ATL, etc. Would be great to see him shine. Cleveland is a death trap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back