2023 4* Edge Bai Jobe

htownkidd

Freshman
Premium
Another big time edge we are in it for apparently. Being nosey on OU’s site led me to this. I didn’t see any threads on him so…

0EA101B2-03AB-409C-A775-FF781106B448.png

Kid is in Norman, OK but originally from Senegal. Moved to the US in the 8th grade. Just one to watch, especially after getting him on campus due to the interest.

Advertisement
Akin to the Samoan strategy, get that kid and his family down in Miami around Zoes/Dreds and diaspora descendant folks and show him how similar the culture is like back home in Senegal, hit Ti Mache, a roti shop, and top of off with some conch fritters and he’s ours. We got a lil sum for all cultures.

Advertisement
Akin to the Samoan strategy, get that kid and his family down in Miami around Zoes/Dreds and diaspora descendant folks and show him how similar the culture is like back home in Senegal, hit Ti Mache, a roti shop, and top of off with some conch fritters and he’s ours. We got a lil sum for all cultures.
Crazy to think here, but with Mario on board, Im not sure the kid is even a take at the moment. We have some mega blue chippers on our EDGE board.

Crazy to think here, but with Mario on board, Im not sure the kid is even a take at the moment. We have some mega blue chippers on our EDGE board.
Really? Hmm thought he was a priority. Let me tell you, it’s gonna be a real privilege to watch Mario work these next couple years. To think, we who have been loyal through the bad times finally get to bask in the good as we move back up to the top. I’m hyped! Kids like this would have been a top priority back in the day, now we can wait confidently as we go bigger and better.

Really? Hmm thought he was a priority. Let me tell you, it’s gonna be a real privilege to watch Mario work these next couple years. To think, we who have been loyal through the bad times finally get to bask in the good as we move back up to the top. I’m hyped! Kids like this would have been a top priority back in the day, now we can wait confidently as we go bigger and better.
He maybe a priority, I was just taking a guess based on other studs on the board right now. He may blow up and be better than them all but we have some big time DEs right now that are very interested.

Advertisement
Did he already visit? He will probably gravitate towards the international nature of Miami and South Florida if he visits. Fairly confident of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I missing some significance here? The bear from Kanye West's Graduation album...and?

Someone translate 18-year-old speak...

Lol
‘Ye is doing his visual performance/experience right now for Donda 2 (next album). Basically a concert where he performs and leaks the songs and has a few other artists that will be on the album pop up as well. It’s a pretty big event but again it’s happening right now hence the 2/22/2022 date listed. So the graphic is just highlighting that basically.

Ill take a jitney with him to the campus lol

Advertisement
Back