4.6 Million People Watched Miami Beat Clemson

Trinton Breeze
1 min read

Comments (42)

I think it'll be second to UGA vs Bama but not far off. Media engine doesn't pull our way very much. The time of year could significantly benefit us though. Plus hate watchers galore will be present.
No, it will be higher than UGA vs Bama, as long as both are undefeated! Miami vs Indiana championship game got higher numbers than ND vs Ohio State championship game! Watch!
 
You know life is good when we've got a multi-page thread discussing viewing numbers.
 
I have to give ABC Network some credit on this one. They were clearly trying to get this game televised without any weather delays. There were several times in the first three quarters when there was a change of possession and they did not cut to a 3 minute commercial break, instead they did the 60 second turnaround w/o going to commercial. I assume this was in an effort to keep the game moving ahead of the storm that rolled in like 20 minutes after the game ended.
 
Back
Top