4-3 With 5 Games To Go

we have a road night game coming up so you know how that has turned out. i think we go 7-5, we lose to vag tech and fsu.

Advertisement
We are rebuilding and all of you need to trust the process, its brick by brick. With that being said, we will lose the next 3 and have no idea what that means for UVA and Pitt with this staff.

I am predicting 6-6. Losses to FSU, UVA, and VaTech. I think they beat UNC and Pitt.

Advertisement
big deal we did to cincy what memphis did to cincy. they still put almost 40 pts on board.

The ceiling for the team is 6-6. Beat downs by VT, FSU and UVA. Pitt and UNC toss ups.

Advertisement
We will lose evey other game just like the we have the whole season.

We are consistently inconsistent.

Pitts RB is 6'2'' 250lbs and #2 in rushing in the NCAA

No doubt well play 2 safeties deep on this one and theyll bludgeon us for 4 or 5 yards a carry all day

CBS Sports has us playing the Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit, which takes up from the now-defunct Little Caesars Pizza Pizza Bowl. It's on December 26th so perfectly set up to destroy your holiday season if you plan to go.

LOL- yeah you'd have to be a super fan to go to that **** show. Detroit in December the day after Christmas is a def. Pass for me.

Will probably still have a larger crowd than yesterday

I'm thinking 5-7 at best.

VT should hammer us.
UVa is a lot better than us as well.
FSU is going to beat us
One of UNC and Pitt will beat us.

Once we lose to VT, it's REALLY over.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back