4-3 With 5 Games To Go

Kirijax

Senior
OK, we've played seven games, the defense is lousy, Coastal title is probably gone, the banner has been flown and the fans are not showing up for games. Not exactly a banner season. But we still have five more games. What's in store for the final five games?

@ Virginia Tech: LOSS (Can't win on the road, hard to even imagine us winning this one)
North Carolina: WIN (Only because it's a home game. Hope Kaaya and comapny can keep up on the scoring)
Florida State: LOSS (Even if Crablegs is suspended, we can't win this one)
@Virginia: LOSS (Another road game, but maybe a slight chance to win)
Pittsburgh: WIN (Again, a home game win in front of 10k fans?)

So that leaves us with a 6-6 or if we're lucky a 7-5 record.

CBS Sports has us playing the Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit, which takes up from the now-defunct Little Caesars Pizza Pizza Bowl. It's on December 26th so perfectly set up to destroy your holiday season if you plan to go. LCPPB had such a nice trophy too. It would make a wonderful addition to The Schwartz.

6a0134865674e5970c0148c81e8282970c-400wi.jpg

Then again we just might drop one that we should win, finish at 5-7 and everybody gets a relaxing holiday.

I need to vent.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
We won't beat UNC they pulled exact same sht last season where they woke up halfway through season w close loss.
Last year us. This year ND

UNC might put 70 on Dorito.

Agree they hung 43 on a much better defensive team yesterday. Now, our offense will score on them too. But we wouldn't have beaten them late last season and I don't think we will this season.

The defense is lousy. So, we have to outscore teams. The only things certain are we beat crappy teams at home, and lose to decent teams on the road at night.

Advertisement
There are so many parallels between Detroit and UM that it would be completely apropos for Miami to play a November bowl game in that dump.

OK, we've played seven games, the defense is lousy, Coastal title is probably gone, the banner has been flown and the fans are not showing up for games. Not exactly a banner season. But we still have five more games. What's in store for the final five games?

@ Virginia Tech: LOSS (Can't win on the road, hard to even imagine us winning this one)
North Carolina: WIN (Only because it's a home game. Hope Kaaya and comapny can keep up on the scoring)

CBS Sports has us playing the Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit, which takes up from the now-defunct Little Caesars Pizza Pizza Bowl. It's on December 26th so perfectly set up to destroy your holiday season if you plan to go. LCPPB had such a nice trophy too. It would make a wonderful addition to The Schwartz.

View attachment 26447

Then again we just might drop one that we should win, finish at 5-7 and everybody gets a relaxing holiday.

I need to vent.

giphy.gif

Forget about wins and losses except for what affect it might have on getting a new DC and scheme. Any Bowl game below the top 5 or 6 is a joke anyway...just fulfilling a holiday tradition. Try focusing on a few other things:

- the continued evolution of a kid who may end up being the best QB the U has ever had- all apologies to Dorsey, Kelly, Vinny, etc
- Duke continuing his amazing season and finding a spot in the NFL
- the impressive talent of freshman who are all getting a chance to play- Chad, Yearby, Kaaya, Linder, Im sure I'm missing some
- where Perryman ends up in the NFL.

I've been a Chicago based fan since I first saw The U as a kid in the mid 80's and one thing that carries almost as much weight with me as NCAA success is NFL success. It doesn't end for me after the bowl season...ever.

View attachment 26447

I need to vent.

giphy.gif

Forget about wins and losses except for what affect it might have on getting a new DC and scheme. Any Bowl game below the top 5 or 6 is a joke anyway...just fulfilling a holiday tradition. Try focusing on a few other things:

- the continued evolution of a kid who may end up being the best QB the U has ever had- all apologies to Dorsey, Kelly, Vinny, etc
- Duke continuing his amazing season and finding a spot in the NFL
- the impressive talent of freshman who are all getting a chance to play- Chad, Yearby, Kaaya, Linder, Im sure I'm missing some
- where Perryman ends up in the NFL.

I've been a Chicago based fan since I first saw The U as a kid in the mid 80's and one thing that carries almost as much weight with me as NCAA success is NFL success. It doesn't end for me after the bowl season...ever.

Wow, great post!

Advertisement
CBS Sports has us playing the Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit, which takes up from the now-defunct Little Caesars Pizza Pizza Bowl. It's on December 26th so perfectly set up to destroy your holiday season if you plan to go.

LOL- yeah you'd have to be a super fan to go to that **** show. Detroit in December the day after Christmas is a def. Pass for me.

CBS Sports has us playing the Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit, which takes up from the now-defunct Little Caesars Pizza Pizza Bowl. It's on December 26th so perfectly set up to destroy your holiday season if you plan to go.

LOL- yeah you'd have to be a super fan to go to that **** show. Detroit in December the day after Christmas is a def. Pass for me.
if they paint the seats orange…… maybe a car fire on 95 will be the administrations excuse for an empty stadium?
Hopefully, there is an interim coach or new head coach we can get excited about. Go Canes

All the rest of the games are hard so i would be surpis if we make a bowl game it's alot going on around this program you have a powerless AD coming out and supporting this coach which may back fire if we loss out he would look like the dumbest AD but it doesn't matter a New President coming in so if Golden doesn't get canned this season next season it will be coach golden and blake james clean house start over fresh with his/her people i hope the New President is Condolzzee Rice she will be a Great Appointment UM always say they are the Sanford of the south so why not bring Condi she is a true visionary and fundraiser she could be Great here she will bring great look to our school seriously.

Advertisement

**** Show! LMAO!!!

Advertisement
Don't be fooled by beating Cincinnati. The are bad and decimated by injury. We could easily lose are next five games. Every win should be cherished. The wheels are about to come off. Prepare yourselves for the dumpster fire.

Advertisement
Back