4* 2020 WR Ja’Khi Douglas

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont know I just like cooper alot more. He is just electric I think we should push harder for cooper than him personally and if cooper says no then Douglas

Advertisement
If you are referring to Cooper, he said over the weekend that he is taking an OV here but no dates or anything were given.

Okay. I think everyone saw a CB for this cat and just assumed it was a done deal. People on here even making it seem like we are goin hard like we should be for him. If he was so in love with Miami like he acts, he could have committed by now

I would take both...

Thomas is gone.. and I feel like we might have some transfers this next offseason if playing time doesn't become evident to more of those 18 class kids

Advertisement
Okay. I think everyone saw a CB for this cat and just assumed it was a done deal. People on here even making it seem like we are goin hard like we should be for him. If he was so in love with Miami like he acts, he could have committed by now

I'm starting to feel like the staff is cooling on him honestly. Zero reason for us to not have gone to see him during spring if we were still hot in pursuit. We went and saw Douglas and we went and saw the VT commit so JMO.

All the staffs from all the top schools offer many kids at the same position. Why some think that means they aren't more interested in one guy because they offered another is crazy. Doesn't mean any currents decomitting

Advertisement
Back