4/13/24 Game 36: FSU 16-19 L

Advertisement
If they didn’t give a **** last year, why will they now? Rad is a joke.

There are still delusional posters here who think that it's not fair to judge Rad based on this hire and he's a great AD. UM sports being at an all time low isn't his fault. And anyone who dares to question what Rad has done since coming to UM is a troll.

When asked about an extension for Cora, the Red Sox president said “it’s up to Breslow” (The GM) Not exactly a ringing endorsement. I always thought he’d end up coaching here.
**** get another MLB job before he takes the canes job. I suspect the marlins will make a run at him since skip is up after the year

Advertisement
The only thing coming from the AD'S office will be a vote of confidence, or crickets. More likely the latter, since Rad will probably distance himself as far as he can from the hiring decision.

And, that's another HUGE part of the problem. Let the finger-pointing begin.
rad has very little power. he didnt hire the football coach and he didnt even have power in hiring the baseball coach. nothing has changed except the people who have influence now. they all have their agendas. since Rudy made this hire, were ****ed because no one is gonna be able to fire him except Rudy and JD has the support of all the donors

rad has very little power. he didnt hire the football coach and he didnt even have power in hiring the baseball coach. nothing has changed except the people who have influence now. they all have their agendas. since Rudy made this hire, were ****ed because no one is gonna be able to fire him except Rudy and JD has the support of all the donors

The good news is they are all ultra focused on getting us out of the ACC…

remember no other coach would come in here and do better.

IMG_1514.jpeg

Little guy thinks we’re Alabama…

Photo credit: @The Franchise

Advertisement
The fighting JD Rtards. So glad I vowed to not watch until this dude is replaced. What a fckn joke they have turned the baseball program into.

Advertisement
Back