4/13/24 Game 36: FSU 16-19 L

Advertisement
After the meeting with Rad on Monday morning, it might be his last.
This is bad and getting worse every weekend.
My question is how do you bring him back? How do you sell it to the fans, recruits, former players.....
Same way they sold it in the first place.. by ignoring anyone who knows anything about baseball.

Advertisement
My question is how do you bring him back? How do you sell it to the fans, recruits, former players.....
Fans: By not caring what we think
Recruits: Fair question
Former players: Part of the reason we are where we are

Wish you were right but that's not likely.

Unfortunately there will be no meeting. He is getting at least two years just like little Martin did at FSU. We are stuck with a guy who has been part of the problem the last decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing coming from the AD'S office will be a vote of confidence, or crickets. More likely the latter, since Rad will probably distance himself as far as he can from the hiring decision.

And, that's another HUGE part of the problem. Let the finger-pointing begin.

How did you do it in the first place?

By not giving a ****.

If they didn’t give a **** last year, why will they now? Rad is a joke. JD is a ******* stand-up comedy show. In NO way, shape, or form did he even remotely deserve this job. Literally anyone can see that. But they gave it to him anyway. Why?

Because they don’t. Give. A. ****.

Advertisement
Anyone still supporting Arteaga’a return next season is a cancer to the expectations this program should have, and has had since the 1960’s.

We used to say Omaha or Bust, now it’s “at least they’re showing fight”.

I really don't know why anyone would expect JD to be fired after one season without a full offseason and chance to recruit with all his coaches basically.
Like it was the money people that forced his hiring, why would they let him go before even letting him bring in guys with that money? Doesn't make much sense.

Now if they aren't going to be ponying up the money this offseason to get top players, then what the **** were they pounding the table for JD for?

Rock bottom is losing to Bethune Cookman on Tuesday
1713055299467.gif

Advertisement
Back