4/12/24 Game 35: FSU 16-18 L

Advertisement
Ok fellas I’m out. This isn’t us losing to a great team. This is a sound team beating a disaster of a team…

Pass ball and scanlon throws to 3rd. Cuvet gotta stop that ball AT ALL COSTS. Urso bailed us out. Then…

Scinta throws a ball in the dirt and the runner beats him to the plate. That’s on the “pitching” coach. We just aren’t a sound team at all.

Ok fellas I’m out. This isn’t us losing to a great team. This is a sound team beating a disaster of a team…

Pass ball and scanlon throws to 3rd. Cuvet gotta stop that ball AT ALL COSTS. Urso bailed us out. Then…

Scinta throws a ball in the dirt and the runner beats him to the plate. That’s on the “pitching” coach. We just aren’t a sound team at all.
Agree. Cuvet has to sell out for that ball. And Scinta…smh. These kids don’t respect the coach.

Advertisement

No but Arteaga should definitely be welcomed back with open arms next year I was told

So JD just takes the ball out of Scinta’s hand, no atta boy, good job, nothing?

Advertisement
6 straight innings of marking the scoreboard for FSU. Bases still loaded, 1 out. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU goes to the bullpen with Jacoby (single) on second and Dorian (walk) on first with two outs in the 7th

Advertisement
Back