4/12/24 Game 35: FSU 16-18 L

Advertisement
Advertisement
7 straight ACC losses. Unless I made a mistake, this is the first time we’ve ever lost 4 straight ACC series, and the first time we’ve lost four straight regular season series of any kind since at least 1989 (when I got bored and stopped looking).

7 straight ACC losses. Unless I made a mistake, this is the first time we’ve ever lost 4 straight ACC series, and the first time we’ve lost four straight regular season series of any kind since at least 1989 (when I got bored and stopped looking).
Finish the job in the name of journalistic integrity

Advertisement
Easy 1-2-3 inning for FSU to end the game.

As I said, I’ve yet to see a complete game by this Canes team. Bats woke up a bit today (really Cuvet), but pitching was God-awful.

The only silver lining I’ve seen are the following:

1. Jacolby’s bat has been resurrected

2. Cuvet continues to put himself in the running for ACC player of the year as a true freshman (although it’s going to be Tibbs).

JD looks very disinterested, & out of his league.

As I said, I’ve yet to see a complete game by this Canes team. Bats woke up a bit today (really Cuvet), but pitching was God-awful.

2. Cuvet continues to put himself in the running for ACC player of the year as a true freshman (although it’s going to be Tibbs).

The resting his head on his arms look is definitely what you wanted to see from the head coach in a rivalry series

The resting his head on his arms look is definitely what you wanted to see from the head coach in a rivalry series
A guy who is clueless or doesn’t like his current players. Only problem is he isn’t new so they are his.

Internet kept going out on the TV. My kid asked why I wasn’t doing anything about it.

Advertisement
Brad Kelley was 36-22 in his one year as skipper, good enough to make a regional, and have a few ****tails along the way.

The last time Miami finish the season with a losing record...1957 under Jimmie Foxx ending with a 11-12 record.

Last edited:

The JD part of this post is 100% spot on. Thought this for several years

Advertisement
Brad Kelley was 36-22 in his one year as skipper, good enough to make a regional, and have a few ****tails along the way.

The last time Miami finish the season with a losing record...1957 under Jimmie Foxx ending with a 11-12 record.
Quit having such grand expectations, give Arteaga all the time he needs to bring his players in.

Did I do that right?

Why is the University of Miami so inept at hiring coaches? Why do we make something so difficult that isn't?

This hire will take awhile to recover from. One they wont fire him after one season. So he will get another year. Recruiting will suffer, and portal will suffer as no one wants to portal to a team that stinks, and play for a lame duck coach.

Cyr and Cuvet may transfer to SEC schools for big paydays and compete for NC.

Just an absolute disaster.

My advice when Arteaga was hired is lower expectations.

Advertisement
Back