theu4lyfe

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Love this squad. But is it too much to ask for that we don’t roll into North Carolina on national tv with our punt returner looking like he stole his dads jersey on Halloween?

I watch a junky amount of college football. I don’t see this anywhere elsewhere.

Advertisement
Tom Cruise What GIF

Of all the things the to be concerned about....

Love this squad. But is it too much to ask for that we don’t roll into North Carolina on national tv with our punt returner looking like he stole his dads jersey on Halloween?

I watch a junky amount of college football. I don’t see this anywhere elsewhere.
I dont understand why they dont use the #1 jersey.. those ugly numbers are prime for muffed and catching punts inside the 5 :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement

Didn't see 4 fingers up at the end of the 3rd quarter till ya did

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

X should wear 99 all the time but he loves #7 instead of 37, just to rock everyone’s world being the best player on the field any field.

GOCANES

Why can’t they give the jersey to the guy NOT returning the punt
I’ve wondered this myself. Especially since the guy not returning punts plays defense. Instead of rushing two equipment staffers out to help X take off the 37 jersey after every punt return, they could just take their time helping Brown on the sideline.

Lol, I hear u playboy. Personally, I despise duplicate numbers. There’s literally 100 #’s to chose from & 85 players, on avg., on a roster (the max u can have is 105, & we have 91).

There’s no reason to have duplicate #’s, but it’s the new trend across multiple schools. I remember back in the day we would fight for numbers. (Not literally, but race, push ups, Oklahomas, etc). Ur number, was ur number & it was an insult for a teammate to rock ur number.

At the end of the day, I blame Drake

Advertisement
Back