36th Ranked Class In The Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let me introduce you to this guy:

View attachment 187415

This staff will close and the kids they land will produce.
THIS is the face I want this team to have , business from start to finyof each game.

You picture Alonzo saying this:

“ We executed our game plan we’re pleased with the results tonight and look for to our next game, thank you”

This is exactly how you do it never ever mentioned opponents names there just teams on your schedule to execute literally.

As the Playmaker always says FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS

GOCANES

Advertisement
He is either a fool or a troll.
How Bout Both GIF by Joey Bada$$

Yeah, I’m gonna have to throw another nominee in for that distinction. The gaytors were tracking storms, alternate flight changeover airports and flight distances and locations for Rashada.
Tbh.. it sounds like op was arguing with a gaytor fan who was talking **** about NIL and class rankings and he had no answer to it. So he brought it here.

Gator tears lays out how they've convinced themselves that Ruiz's company is only worth about tree fitty and therefore Miami can't afford any more NIL deals. AND they're always the ones obsessed with class rankings. Which sounds an awful lot like what op was talking about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tbh.. it sounds like op was arguing with a gaytor fan who was talking **** about NIL and class rankings and he had no answer to it. So he brought it here.

Gator tears lays out how they've convinced themselves that Ruiz's company is only worth about tree fitty and therefore Miami can't afford any more NIL deals. AND they're always the ones obsessed with class rankings. Which sounds an awful lot like what op was talking about.
Yeah, we can be trolled and are up there in gullibility I suppose but the gaytors are easier based on their star obsession and hypersensitive concern about perception from other fanbases.

As to OP, I thought it was a funny troll when I read it. I was going to add to it thinking people would be joining in but LCE’s point stands. Some people took it seriously. Lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back