361 yards 2 TD!!!

One turnover wasn't his fault but the other ones were king. The two interceptions were thrown way too late especially that last one. When he's on the run he throws the ball late most every time even on completions. It's like he forgets he can throw. Almost like he isn't a natural QB and plays like a rb

Advertisement
Nonsense.

We are an undisciplined, fundamentally bad football team.

Our leader and best offensive player puts everything on the line to the detriment of his health trying to Will this team to victory.

Who showed up on offense besides King and Rambo?

The mistakes come from a player trying to overcome an out of control process. This season was lost in the spring and summer with bad decisions.

But it’s time to sit King so he doesn’t destroy his long term health. Put Garcia in to get hit and throw picks and label him another bust.
Drink a tall gallon of bleach. I was at the game and the amount dude sacked himself and missed reads are astronomical and anybody who was there saw it. Dude forced the ball to Rambo for a pick with Cam running completely open on an underneath route that would’ve been an easy 10 yards. I still can’t ******* believe it. I don’t know how this guy is their starter. He’s a walking trash can and I see why Dana Holgerson didn’t give 2 ***** about this guy transferring.

Lol at his long term health. Maybe he shouldn’t sack himself 80% of the time and actually throw to a WR like he’s supposed to.

King is garbage. He threw 2 int and fumbled twice.
I think that's a little harsh. He literally has to do everything himself and starts to make too much happen. Problem is, if he doesn't, nothing will happen.

I do want to see Garcia though.

Drink a tall gallon of bleach. I was at the game and thanking this dude sacked himself and missed reads are astronomical and anybody who was there saw it. Dude forced the ball to Rambo for a pick with Cam running completely open on an underneath route that would’ve been an easy 10 yards. I still can’t ******* believe it. I don’t know how this guy is their starter. He’s a walking trash can and I see why Dana Holgerson didn’t give 2 ***** about this guy transferring.

Lol at his long term health. Maybe he shouldn’t sack himself 80% of the time and actually throw to a WR like he’s supposed to.
If he is that bad(and I agree with you) that someone like you or I can point out he shouldn't be starting. Than that shows Manny is an even worse corch and its even more on him for not benching him.

Advertisement
Miami tombstone.jpg

Lets hope the ginger is UCONN's next HC. Then lets hope Blake is fired. Then lets hope Manny is fired. Then lets hope Gino is fired. Then lets up Jim Jim is fired

Oh yeah, bring back the golf program

He plays hard as ****. He’s an above average player on a mediocre at best team. He has one of the worst offensive lines in CFB too.

Advertisement
Drink a tall gallon of bleach. I was at the game and the amount dude sacked himself and missed reads are astronomical and anybody who was there saw it. Dude forced the ball to Rambo for a pick with Cam running completely open on an underneath route that would’ve been an easy 10 yards. I still can’t ******* believe it. I don’t know how this guy is their starter. He’s a walking trash can and I see why Dana Holgerson didn’t give 2 ***** about this guy transferring.

Watch how many times Garcia and TVD sack themselves once King’s body gives out.

This place is unbelievable.

The one guy on the team laying everything on the line and producing ALL of any offense we get is the reason we are failing . We are fundamentally terrible at every position but we want the quarterback to overcome that forcing the ball downfield against teams playing super deep to keep us in front. The route concepts have him looking at the backs of receivers most of the time and when he tries to trust the line they completely whiff for catastrophic sacks. He doesn’t throw to the backs because we haven’t emphasized that at all.

We are a comedy of errors and it stems from a failure of proper preparation.

Below is a bum *** quarterback that couldn’t throw for 50% against a Diaz defense. This is that same bum facing a fast, aggressive, disciplined defense just a year later. That same bum won the Heisman and went number 1 overall in the draft.

Look at his offense. If you have the courage go back and look at ours. You will see the difference. The same turnaround was available for our quarterback, but we didn’t develop him. Oh well. Maybe we get lucky with the next staff.

Advertisement
Back