361 yards 2 TD!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
D'King balled out today! Imagine what he will do next season. Lashlee has never had a QB for 3 years in his system...
C-A-N-E-S...CANES!!!
I think Lashdawg will open up the offense next week. Sure he did not want to put anything on film for Central CT St...
Boi y’all be on it early😂

Advertisement
I believe ESPN said he's one of the most electrifying players in all of CFB.
He led the game in resiliency and grit. Those are the intangibles that do not show up in the stats... Just needs one more year in Lashdawgs offense. You will see...

King is 1.) too short 2.) constantly makes the wrong read in the rpo game 3.) lacks burst…seems slow at times 3.) has happy feet, leaves clean pockets… makes our ol look waaay worse than it actually is 4.) fck it, I give up
What about the intangibles. He once helped a lady cross the street and volunteers at the humane society

Advertisement
And to believe there were people defending this trash with some empty stats. He cost this ******* game just as much as this coaching staph.

Advertisement
Ok
100% Quality young man
Forgot that one. BS aside, I love the kid and as a Cane fan want him to do well. I also understand the coaches are playing for there jobs. With that said, LET THE YOUNG GUYS PLAY!!! Can they really suck any worse?

And to believe there were people defending this trash with some empty stats. He cost this ******* game just as much as this coaching staph.

Nonsense.

We are an undisciplined, fundamentally bad football team.

Our leader and best offensive player puts everything on the line to the detriment of his health trying to Will this team to victory.

Who showed up on offense besides King and Rambo?

The mistakes come from a player trying to overcome an out of control process. This season was lost in the spring and summer with bad decisions.

But it’s time to sit King so he doesn’t destroy his long term health. Put Garcia in to get hit and throw picks and label him another bust.

Advertisement
Back