36 month process and he has done 18 months

datdude81

Junior
This loser needs another 18 months to change this **** storm

He is awful the **** that comes out of his mouth Bafalls me

Advertisement
******* 6 year plan that doesn't come to fruition until his best recruiting class has all graduated. Makes sense.

Maybe the best RB in SoFla history and his master plan doesn't involve Duke. Brilliant!

Advertisement

18 mos is the start of 2016 season. So after this year you will know where everything stands. Stop *****ing. You know he is going to be here, so either support the team this year or GTFOH.

18 mos is the start of 2016 season. So after this year you will know where everything stands. Stop *****ing. You know he is going to be here, so either support the team this year or GTFOH.

I know where everything stands now dude. Don't you?

Fans like you is how we got here. Negged.

Yes, I have an idea, but that does no good at this point because he is our coach next year. I am still going to go into every game hoping we win and not hoping we lose so we can get a new coach. My point is lets do our part has fines to support the team and hope for the best next year because one way or anything we should have our answer after this year just at Golden eluded to with the 18 mos reference.

Advertisement

No, fans like me are there no matter what. Truly bleed orange and green. I just wish I lived in MIA because I would be there every Sat. I have my opinions about this team and staff, too. However, at this time he is going to be the coach next year. So I am not going to focus my efforts at trying to get a new one at this time. I am going to focus on how we can have the best year possible next year with our current head coach; whether that is the changing of the coaching staff or addition/subtraction of players on the team.

Yes, I have an idea, but that does no good at this point because he is our coach next year. I am still going to go into every game hoping we win and not hoping we lose so we can get a new coach. My point is lets do our part has fines to support the team and hope for the best next year because one way or anything we should have our answer after this year just at Golden eluded to with the 18 mos reference.

A) I think I, and most other people here, have done our parts as fans. I've been to almost every home game in the last 15 years. Maybe it's time for this program to do their part and put a winning product on the field? Just a thought.

B) Best for next year? That Golden is fired 5 seconds after the final game. If you can't come to terms with that, there's no point in having a discussion.

C) Should have our answer next year? Please explain. What questions are you seeking answers to?

No, fans like me are there no matter what. Truly bleed orange and green. I just wish I lived in MIA because I would be there every Sat. I have my opinions about this team and staff, too. However, at this time he is going to be the coach next year. So I am not going to focus my efforts at trying to get a new one at this time. I am going to focus on how we can have the best year possible next year with our current head coach; whether that is the changing of the coaching staff or addition/subtraction of players on the team.

You are either a troll or a pre-teen.

1. Eluded? To your credit, You are 100% right.

2. Trying to instruct anyone on the proper way to be a "fan" means you are not paying attention.

Advertisement

A) I think I, and most other people here, have done our parts as fans. I've been to almost every home game in the last 15 years. Maybe it's time for this program to do their part and put a winning product on the field? Just a thought.

B) Best for next year? That Golden is fired 5 seconds after the final game. If you can't come to terms with that, there's no point in having a discussion.

C) Should have our answer next year? Please explain. What questions are you seeking answers to?

A) Agree completely, but this is not going to stop me from continuing to do my part.

b) So if he makes drastic improvement and wins 9/10 and makes it to the ACC championship (which is my expectation) you still think he should be fired, and even if he possibly wins the ACC next year, he still should fired?

c) Are these D numbers false hope and it is still the problem. Can he make the changes to improve the STs play (which was drastically better the previous years under Golden who has always ben the ST coach). And can we continue to make process and be a top 25/30 O this year. And more importantly can we show up game in and game out and win 9/10 games next year. These are the questions I have. If it is more of the same then these questions will be answered for everyone.

You are either a troll or a pre-teen.

Neither my friend. Just a 30 year old who is tired of everyone *****ing and moaning about something that is not going to change for at least one more season (the head coach). Your wasting good time and effort at this point. Now next year at this time if it is the same then I will be right beside you (not behind or in front) in line calling for complete change. Until then lets do what we can to help and support to hopefully have the best product around.

A) Agree completely, but this is not going to stop me from continuing to do my part.

b) So if he makes drastic improvement and wins 9/10 and makes it to the ACC championship (which is my expectation) you still think he should be fired, and even if he possibly wins the ACC next year, he still should fired?

c) Are these D numbers false hope and it is still the problem. Can he make the changes to improve the STs play (which was drastically better the previous years under Golden who has always ben the ST coach). And can we continue to make process and be a top 25/30 O this year. And more importantly can we show up game in and game out and win 9/10 games next year. These are the questions I have. If it is more of the same then these questions will be answered for everyone.

A) Good for you. Unlike yourself, I'm not going to tell someone else how to be a fan.

B) Should he be fired for winning the ACC? Of course not. But what in your right mind would have you believe he makes "drastic improvements"? Is the talent level improving? No. We are losing 8-10 players to the NFL.

How about recruits coming in? Well we seem to be losing them faster than we are gaining them and freshman players aren't going to make enough of a difference for said "drastic improvements".

What about improvements coming from a coaching/schematic standpoint? Well it doesn't look like any coaching changes will be made. So much for that. As far as scheme goes, he keeps pointing to how much improvement was made this year, despite the record, so we would have to assume that will remain the same.

Bottom line is where is this improvement going to come from with less talent and the same system that produced 6-7?

I'll wait.

C) No to all of your questions because of what I listed above.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back