3200 yds, 26TD 12 Int, 58% Comp

Perry threw 60+ TDs and like 7 interception s in his junior and senior year. If he can protect the ball and make the easy play then we should easily win at least 9 games. I was on team rosier in the beginning but now I think we all know that Perry has the edge with these weak QBs we have on the roster. I just wish Perry was an early enrolle.

Advertisement
Football is a team sport. In college, the only stats that matter are wins and losses.

You are referring to individual statistics which seemed to be Kaaya's main goal here. He was more focused on staying healthy and improving his NFL draft grade than winning championships.

John Elway Career Win/Loss record in college: 15-18

I really feel that this team can win 10 games and the Coastal if whoever is the QB just comes in and plays smart and doesnt turn the ball over.

Mark Walton is probably the best back in the ACC now that Cuck is gone, and with a slightly improved O-Line, hopefully we can look for him to start taking over games. A solid running game and a simple short-intermediate passing game mixed with a smart QB who can manage a game could work out very nicely considering the elite defense we have.

The completion percentage will be big for us starting this year and on with these play makers!!!! When was the last time we had a qb with a % over 60

Honestly, all I need our QB to do this year is keep the opposing defense honest, limit TOs and 3 and outs, and not lose game by erratic QB play. If our guy can do that, then we'll win a lot of games.

Advertisement
Numbers without context are useless. We could have a QB throw 14 TDs and 0 picks against the horrible teams and **** the bed against good teams and lose 7 games. I just want a QB who is consistent and makes plays in the clutch. Give me a money QB who rises to the occasion and plays his best against good teams. Keep the turnovers low and make some money plays when we need you.

No he can not

This board ripped kaaya left and right after every game

Now this is what we have left. A wasted loaded roster because nobody can play qb

Everyone was like "we don't need kaaya, Malik Rosier beat a ranked Duke team"

Y'all know who you are

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yall really praise these stats against scrub teams like it takes a special qb to be able to pile stats against Duke GaTech and FAU???

the next starting QB, Perry, will be able to win games against good teams consistently and not fold when he's needed the most.

yall really praise these stats against scrub teams like it takes a special qb to be able to pile stats against Duke GaTech and FAU???

the next starting QB, Perry, will be able to win games against good teams consistently and not fold when he's needed the most.

Lol you fools... FSU has more talent at almost every position and even though the gap is closing our QB has kept us with them. Last year was the first time our defense was actually decent in that game

Advertisement
Football is a team sport. In college, the only stats that matter are wins and losses.

You are referring to individual statistics which seemed to be Kaaya's main goal here. He was more focused on staying healthy and improving his NFL draft grade than winning championships.

This might be one of the most ignorant statements I've read on these boards.

Lol you fools... FSU has more talent at almost every position and even though the gap is closing our QB has kept us with them. Last year was the first time our defense was actually decent in that game

No they dont just another excuse for Brad Kaaya coming up short.

All 3 years Kaaya lost to FSU, UM's defense did a better than expected job of keeping the game close and winnable for the offense, even held the lead against FSU going into the half what was it 2 out of the 3 games??

Kaaya was given plenty of opportunities to get the lead, or expand on the lead, and just flat out win the game every year but during moments when we needed him to do so, all he did was go 3 and out and force the weakest link (the defense) to have to keep figuring out how to stop FSU's offense again and again. Kaaya didnt do our defense any favors just like our defense didnt do the offense any favors either.

No they dont just another excuse for Brad Kaaya coming up short.

All 3 years Kaaya lost to FSU, UM's defense did a better than expected job of keeping the game close and winnable for the offense, even held the lead against FSU going into the half what was it 2 out of the 3 games??

Kaaya was given plenty of opportunities to get the lead, or expand on the lead, and just flat out win the game every year but during moments when we needed him to do so, all he did was go 3 and out and force the weakest link (the defense) to have to keep figuring out how to stop FSU's offense again and again. Kaaya didnt do our defense any favors just like our defense didnt do the offense any favors either.

Kaaya throws 405 yards and a couple of touchdowns, gets us the lead in the 4th qtr, his fault. Okay. This fanbase will regret trashing the guy for years. Perry's going to be great but in 2017 we'll wish we had Kaaya at times.

Advertisement
Numbers without context are useless. We could have a QB throw 14 TDs and 0 picks against the horrible teams and **** the bed against good teams and lose 7 games. I just want a QB who is consistent and makes plays in the clutch. Give me a money QB who rises to the occasion and plays his best against good teams. Keep the turnovers low and make some money plays when we need you.

"Do not rise to the occasion. Fall back on your training."

No he can not

Now this is what we have left. A wasted loaded roster because nobody can play qb

Y'all know who you are

LOL another crybaby.

I'm excited to see what either Rosier or Perry can do.

Kaaya beat 1 ranked team his entire career and built his #'s on games against teams a **** of a lot worse than Duke.

It's going to be fun to see all the doom and gloomers be wrong, of course none of you guys will own up to your posts.

We had a 50 page thread bashing Diaz when he was hired. 75% of CIS is usually wrong or just wants Miami to fail

Advertisement
Joe Z said something very interesting on the radio today. There is a reason Richt brought in Helfrich, we are going to see alot of spread, especially with Perry. Maybe we use two QBs.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Joe Z said something very interesting on the radio today. There is a reason Richt brought in Helfrich, we are going to see alot of spread, especially with Perry. Maybe we use two QBs.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The defense and Mark Walton are going to shut all the cry babies up anyway...

N'Kosi Perry, elite dual threat qb, and a high flying offense with elite WRs and an NFL caliber TE will be the icing on the cake, we are going to be unstoppable.

If our O line is much improved then whoever is our starting QB will do well and our running game will be strong. Mediocre offensive line = tough year for the O.

The D will be elite. Will give us a chance to win every game.

No he can not

Y'all know who you are

LOL another crybaby.

I'm excited to see what either Rosier or Perry can do.

Kaaya beat 1 ranked team his entire career and built his #'s on games against teams a **** of a lot worse than Duke.

It's going to be fun to see all the doom and gloomers be wrong, of course none of you guys will own up to your posts.

We had a 50 page thread bashing Diaz when he was hired. 75% of CIS is usually wrong or just wants Miami to fail

i know we had a 50 page thread bashing diaz, look at that thread closely i was the one defending diaz throughout that thread saying it was a great hire

you also proved my point citing ranked wins. nobody is saying brad kaaya is god but he's a **** of a lot better than rosier who seems like he's going to be 3rd string this year behind a true freshman and evan sheriffs who was an absolute nobody coming out of high school.

nobody is crying and brad certainly struggled and cost us sometimes, but at some point you have to realize that golden was our coach and we had a ****** defense. would rosier have a better record as our qb during the past three years? **** no. would evan or jack have been better this past year? no

that is the point. he was by far the best on the roster and praying for him to leave so we can play ****tier quarterbacks was stupid. I'm a fan of nkosi perry but he'll be on campus for 4 months before playing on the road AT FSU. a senior brad kaaya wins the FSU game this year, a freshman nkosi perry may not

Advertisement
Back