3-Star Offensive Lineman Plazz Commits to Miami Hurricanes' 2024 Recruiting Class

View as article
Advertisement
Calm down.....
I have some for 1 and 2 stars as well.

download.png

Look at the offers, not the stars. Look at Mario’s entire career of developing and sending kids to the league. If you’re going to mope about a kid because a website puts 3 stars in from of their name then knock yourself out. We beat NC State and Penn State for this kid while other programs are taking a strong look at him in a year where Tackles aren’t really available. I am good with this take.
Not moping. And MC doesn’t bat .1000. He had plenty of misses.

Word from Duval is Pedo pulled their offer. No idea. Perhaps someone in the circle can validate.

And this cat can turn out to be a stud. Not saying that he can’t or won’t. My point is blue chips gives a higher probability of success and there’s no denying it. MC recruiting for the 24 cycle has been underwhelming to date. Hopefully he secures more blue chips.

At the end of day, majority on this site less the FSPoo and Gaytor closet slurpers want the Canes to succeed. I do. It’s been 20 plus years filled with disappointment. I’ll never forget the emptiness I felt inside Tempe stadium Jan. 3, 2002 and saying to myself that we would be back after accepting the loss…welp…

Advertisement
The good thing is I believe we’ve run out of 3*’s to recruit. Now we know anytime there’s smoke or a new commit it has to be a 4* or 5* player.

Actually checking it out I lied there’s still Kendall Jackson. Even though he’s really good lmao.

They were pretty good last 2 years then the head coach took the Oakleaf job (where Shaq played). Jackson was also good when Kevin Sullivan was coach in early 2000’s when they had dudes like Leon Washington. The head coach at Mandarin was OL coach too so he knows what he’s doing. Deryc is better off now at Mandarin for sure then if he’d stayed at Jackson
Why not Bolles or Raines?.

Just asking those 2 and First Coast are schools I've always heard out of duval

In what alternate reality do we have some ppl low key disappointed about landing a 6'5 285+ tackle from Duval County of all places?.

First it was feeling sorry for Noles, now its star watching like gaytors.

This place is becoming infested with trolls.

I love the take. NC State has been on point with ol Evals..Penn State has to recruit legit ol in their conference and send guys to the league...yea I'm great with this pull.

Where were yall when we couldn't catch a crackhead with 5 rocks in our hand in jacksonville?.

Advertisement

Bolles is private and not exactly the school you just transfer to.

As far as Mandarin vs. Raines, idk the reasoning for this kid, but Mandarin is generally a higher graded school than Raines. Is located in a generally nicer area. And Mandarin is kind of loaded this year and was pretty well coached last year.

Bolles is private and not exactly the school you just transfer to.

As far as Mandarin vs. Raines, idk the reasoning for this kid, but Mandarin is generally a higher graded school than Raines. Is located in a generally nicer area. And Mandarin is kind of loaded this year and was pretty well coached last year.
Raines has fallen off some since their coach left also

Raines has slipped a bit, a lot more of the Jacksonville population is out around the perimeter. Lots of non-downtown schools are rising.

Bolles is a private school. They've always been pretty good in both football and baseball. I used to teach SAT prep courses there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In what alternate reality do we have some ppl low key disappointed about landing a 6'5 285+ tackle from Duval County of all places?.

First it was feeling sorry for Noles, now its star watching like gaytors.

This place is becoming infested with trolls.

I love the take. NC State has been on point with ol Evals..Penn State has to recruit legit ol in their conference and send guys to the league...yea I'm great with this pull.

Where were yall when we couldn't catch a crackhead with 5 rocks in our hand in jacksonville?.
It’s cool that you like the take
At the same time many do not
Both sides are valid
I don’t know why it’s trolling to be upset about another 3 star
The definition of trolling is saying something outrageous or blatantly wrong to get a reaction out of people
Being concerned with another mid tier 3 star recruit is valid and is not trolling

It’s cool that you like the take
At the same time many do not
Both sides are valid
I don’t know why it’s trolling to be upset about another 3 star
The definition of trolling is saying something outrageous or blatantly wrong to get a reaction out of people
Being concerned with another mid tier 3 star recruit is valid and is not trolling
Its a little more valid if they actually watch the film and form their own opinion vs blindly star searching.

I want to see some of these 5star whales jump in the boat as well but at the same time, I really like a lot of the lower rated guys we been getting. I absolutely did not feel that way with the previous staff where it seemed the 3stars were last minute, bottom of the bin leftovers out of desperation.

Advertisement
Back