3-Star Offensive Lineman Plazz Commits to Miami Hurricanes' 2024 Recruiting Class

An easy argument for OL recruits and us is that there’s no way mirabal ever leaves Mario. And Mario ain’t going nowhere for a while. Can’t say that with too many position coaches

Advertisement
“I love the way they played,” Jacksonville (Fla.) Mandarin 2024 offensive lineman and Miami verbal Deryc Plazz said. “Have a very explosive offense. Love the play calling and the way the offensive line was used. The Noles are a potential fit because the program is on the right track and me and Coach (Alex) Atkins have a great relationship talking weekly so that’s definitely a factor. I’m still locked in with Miami moving forward but FSU has some pretty good games and it’s always great talking with Atkins so I might take another visit but it’s gonna be all Miami.”

“I love the way they played,” Jacksonville (Fla.) Mandarin 2024 offensive lineman and Miami verbal Deryc Plazz said. “Have a very explosive offense. Love the play calling and the way the offensive line was used. The Noles are a potential fit because the program is on the right track and me and Coach (Alex) Atkins have a great relationship talking weekly so that’s definitely a factor. I’m still locked in with Miami moving forward but FSU has some pretty good games and it’s always great talking with Atkins so I might take another visit but it’s gonna be all Miami.”
Really good quote to get from a commit that’s visiting your biggest rival immediately after they stomped a top 5 program.

Advertisement
An easy argument for OL recruits and us is that there’s no way mirabal ever leaves Mario. And Mario ain’t going nowhere for a while. Can’t say that with too many position coaches
I think the hard sell for OL recruits for the next couple years is our starters will be young and talented.Cooper,Francis,Pancake,Kinsler and Mccoy.If 1 of these 5 can play center,that's our starters for the next 3 years.

I think the hard sell for OL recruits for the next couple years is our starters will be young and talented.Cooper,Francis,Pancake,Kinsler and Mccoy.If 1 of these 5 can play center,that's our starters for the next 3 years.
None of them can! But I heard great things out of the kid up here in CT. Big mean smart kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back