3-star CB Brownlee breaks down his UM commitment, what the future holds

View as article
Jesus guys...Calm down. I'm sure the coaches will have a little talk with him that it isn't a good look. If he gives any other indication, then drop him.

Advertisement
LOL at some of you guys. You sound ridiculous really.
Tell me what recruit in this country that doesn't desire an offer from Clemson and or fsu? I'll wait. They want offers from all the big schools just so they can say they've arrived, that's nothing new at all.

Even the studs we have on the roster were offered by fsu and Clemson. Do you think when they got the offer they publicly burned it or even said they didn't want it? Please, they all want offers from those schools, and this kid is no different.

He as asked, so he answered. Nothing at all wrong with what he said.
RELAAAAX

Jesus, you guys are more emotional than the teenagers giving the interviews.

Even if I married Rihanna, I would still want Taylor Rooks and Gal Gadot sending me love letters.

Wanting that is one thing. However, if you wanted to stay married to Rihanna would you go and profess your greater love/interest for Rooks and Gadot in an interview right after your wedding reception? Don't think that would go over too well either.

I said it on the other thread, this may be best for both sides. Coaches can always shut it down if/when they feel the need to. Meanwhile, with him wavering like he is, we certainly have nothing to apologize for when we talk to other CB targets..
Exactly...he should expect Miami to go after higher rated players.....the kid thinks hes about to completely blow up after Miami put him on the map....I think hes more of a plan b option if Miami doesn't land any top rated cbs...not worried at all tho.... good dbs are usually plentiful ...I'm more concerned with Miami getting better up front...

Advertisement
So now we are allowing 3* kids to eat up scholarships as a place holder.

We need to get to a point of either commit now and shut it down or just wait while both parties are still doing evaluations.

I think we get there. Richt got things there at UGA. Now I dint know how much of that was the culture jr the bags but it happened so I’m a helpless believer.

Since he is still listening to other coaches and teams offers, Canes coaches have the rights to consider other CBs and drop him if necessary too!

Yup.

Like the words of the great Alfred Golden, “If you’re looking we’re looking too” *hear it in his voice*

Wanting that is one thing. However, if you wanted to stay married to Rihanna would you go and profess your greater love/interest for Rooks and Gadot in an interview right after your wedding reception? Don't think that would go over too well either.

I don’t think the coaches care. They know he’s a Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And another thing; I’m tired of the narrative that’s been parroted by these street agents and so called mentors of Miami slow playing locals. Not only do we get slowed play the local kids, but these huge SEC schools slow play kids all the time, yet they still begging.

Don’t know why it’s such a double standard. Like it’s so weird seeing this. Maybe b/c I’m so engrossed in Canes football that I don’t notice other programs going through this, but being in So Cal, I know USC don’t go through this. Rarely do they get a commit, and that commit de-commits, no matter how chitty the coaching staff is. USC can slow play a kid, like my boy’s relative who was thinking of coming to us, but as soon as they said ‘we’ll take you’ at the last minute, my g changed his mind real quick to come to USC, w/ limited playing time available.

I just don’t get why we continuously get the short end of the stick by local kids, no matter their rankings.

SEC teams slow play then drop bags. Miami slow plays then... That's why these kids trip when we come round late, cause we showin up late to the party empty handed.

Rihanna...... “overrated”

9257F6AC-DDB9-4E6F-9EEA-99C04CE424A5.jpeg
48849139-7082-4826-88CF-9B7745B15C88.jpeg

Advertisement
gotta love dmoney derailing the pity party with Rhianna talk. Using the board's tendency to go off topic to his advantage. Expert moderation

Advertisement
Back