3 points vs UNC at the half.

Obviously it was a complete defensive collapse. I'm just saying our offense wasn't much better. The reason the offense hardly had the ball was because they couldn't sustain a drive.

Our offense was very very mediocre this year, with a top 5 college QB.

Mediocre?

Advertisement
Sure let's fire the best OC we've had at Miami in decades
Sadly, that's not saying much. Anyone that says they are genuinely impressed with the O this year is lying. It was better than complete crap, but it was worse than I expected or hoped for. We looked great a few games, and very average every other game.

I don’t think Lashlee is anything other than an average offensive coordinator. But I think we should give him a full year with spring and summer practices to really judge this offensive staff.
The defensive staff has been here for 5 years now and posted the worst defensive performance ever at Miami. They can all gtfo.

Advertisement
Why no lashlee firings. Game was out of reach when the spread high powered savage could only muster 3 points vs unc
Good question, been saying all year his offensive philosophy is trash, IDGAF about offensive play-count, what's more important how many offensive plays are executed properly, and forget the UNC game, his worst game in my opinion was the V-Tech game, afte te'cory got that pick, we got the ball @5:52, didn't do ****, kicked the ball back to V-Tech, stopped them, they kicked the ball back to us, we get the ball back with 2:13 left on the clock, we got the ball twice in under 6mins HTF we give the ball back to V-Tech with still almost 2:00mins left on the clock(1min:45secs to be exact), you talk about FIRING, the other problem is, coach diaz doesn't understand yet as a headcoach he's got to groom and guide his coordinators, but since he's an inexperience headcoach, he just sat back!

Advertisement
I get it. We did score 23 in the second half, we just could not stop a basic elementary school running play for some reason that is beyond me.
Lashlee is the guy. Our problems are on defense.

Expect HUGE improvements on offense. New OC, staff AND Qb plus covid... had to expect sooner than later all of the install would be on film for defenses... Its refreshing to say this but offense is the least of our problems

Advertisement
Back