3 points vs UNC at the half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can tell a lot by someone’s account name.
Which one?

DB0161B6-30DB-45F0-9978-01EB0CD22BE9.jpeg

Advertisement
We actually had 10 at the half after a late score. But unlike everyone else here I get where you are coming from. UNC beat wake 59-53 a couple weeks prior. Only scoring 26 against UNC is equally bad as letting up 62. With a better offense this would have been a 50 something 50 something shootout that could go either way.

We actually had 10 at the half after a late score. But unlike everyone else here I get where you are coming from. UNC beat wake 59-53 a couple weeks prior. Only scoring 26 against UNC is equally bad as letting up 62. With a better offense this would have been a 50 something 50 something shootout that could go either way.

Are you fūcking kidding me?

Scoring 26 is subpar, but not in the neighborhood of being "equally bad" to giving up SIXTY-TWO.

Advertisement
i like lashlee, but theres no doubt, especially after watching the UF-Bama game, thats there are gonna be big games where youre gonna have to score 50, and who knows if we were more competitive on O, if the NC game couldve been a little different on D

Advertisement
No. Scoring 26 against UNC is an embarrassment.
Your post is an embarrassment.

You don’t get how football games work. They dominated, just way way more vs the defense. Anybody that paints this as anything else than a complete defensive collapse is pushing an agenda. The offense could have been better, I can’t argue that they were great or even that good, but they hardly had the ball either.

Last edited:
Your post is an embarrassment.

You don’t get how football games work. They dominated, just way way more vs the defense. Anybody that paints this as anything else than a complete defensive collapse is pushing an agenda. The offense could have been better, I can’t argue that they were great or even that good, but they hardly had the ball either.
Obviously it was a complete defensive collapse. I'm just saying our offense wasn't much better. The reason the offense hardly had the ball was because they couldn't sustain a drive.

Our offense was very very mediocre this year, with a top 5 college QB.

Advertisement
Back