3 Gamechangers returning this season

LMFAO if you call any of those game changers. You're rapidly becoming the worst poster on this site.

-AQM hasn't played a down yet and is stuck in this God forsaken piece of garbage scheme that will ask him to drop into coverage just as much as he rushes the passers. Not to mention we have no idea how good he is yet.
-Jenkins has been here for a couple of years....average player
-Scott is an average to above average receiver who has had issues with drops and staying healthy

Other than all that...**** of a post.
The three of them are actually really talented although I know how hard it is for u to be positive about anything really.

Advertisement
LMFAO if you call any of those game changers. You're rapidly becoming the worst poster on this site.

-AQM hasn't played a down yet and is stuck in this God forsaken piece of garbage scheme that will ask him to drop into coverage just as much as he rushes the passers. Not to mention we have no idea how good he is yet.
-Scott is an average to above average receiver who has had issues with drops and staying healthy

The three of them are actually really talented although I know how hard it is for u to be positive about anything really.

When the program starts caring about football, hires a qualified head coach, and actually puts these kids in a position to succeed...then I'll be positive.

I know it's hard for you Don Bailey Jr disciples to reconcile this line of reasoning in your head...but eventually you'll come around.

Jenkins and Scott are not athletic/good enough to be game changers. They can be good players, but not game changers.

AQM has the makeup to be one, but he plays in a defense where he'll be holding edges and dropping back into the flats to cover WRs.

Bingo

Espouse any glimmer or hope for success in regards to the Miami Hurricanes and you will crucified.

Advertisement
Jenkins is a baller but one never knows if he will have complications coming back from his back surgery. Backs can be a real *****.

Advertisement
AQM has the makeup to be one, but he plays in a defense where he'll be holding edges and dropping back into the flats to cover WRs.

I don't know, I consider that pretty game changing. It just so happens to go in the other team's favor......

Not trying to get in the middle of anything but I love posters calling out other posters but yet not knowing that AQM played plenty his freshman year.

These trolls aint real fans most got their rep from being Anti-Golden

The only Troll here is you. Kissing the administration and/or staffs *** and sticking your head in the ground ignoring all the problems this program currently has doesn't make you a "real Canes fan" or whatever the **** you Don Bailey jr disciples describe.

Creating seven different user names all with the intention of doing nothing but repping yourself and attempting to drum up some artificial support for Golden doesn't make you a competent poster either ,

So...just to clear things up, you're saying AQM has not played a down for Miami yet? Am I reading this correctly?

Not one of those safeties could beat out Fentress last year so pardon me for not giving a fvck.

We had what, 10 NFL players last year, and NONE were game changers, as we didn't beat an average or better team all year.

Don't give me this crap about how Scott and Waters are gonna do anything but what they have done, which is get hurt as soon as they can.

Advertisement
AQM, Rayshawn Jenkins and Rashawn Scott returning this year got me excited

Couldn't agree more. Aqm is looking like a monster on campus. Really eager to see Jenkins and how he figures in next year's secondary rotation. Have class and talk with rashawn a good amount and dude seems like he's gonna have a breakout year. Extremely physically WR. Please ignore idiots like jedi who have absolutely no life an sit on here literally all day posting about how they wish coaches would drop dead and other heinous things. It's pretty easy to be a fan of these players who put their heart and soul working to make this team better without being a golden slurper or apologist...but you'd never know listening to those ***king morons

Espouse any glimmer or hope for success in regards to the Miami Hurricanes and you will crucified.

And deservedly so! The only hope is that Grolden committs suicide.
Agree to disagree...

Agree to disagree what? Are there still one cell retarded amoebas out there that think Golden is anything above a horrible coach? Or even better are you insinuating there is something to be "positive" about heading into a coach's lame duck season that will involve the absolute waste of ANOTHER season?

I'll hang up and listen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agree to disagree ************ can you read? Not sure if you got the memo but golden is not being fired before the end of next season. If you have beef with that take it up with the BOT stay off the board with your incessant whining. ***** annoying. Imma start charging counseling time the way some of y'all be on here crying. Folks with legit comments and insight cant even get airtime cause of this ****. And before someone says: "but its a message board", here's a message for you, STFU.

Last edited:
I agree with Rayshawn, dude was a beast before his injury.

- Would love to see Tracy Howard ball out this year, it's time to take to the next level.
- On the offensive side, Malcolm Lewis might be a top WR in college football, Coach Beard is pushing him to be an elite receiver.

So Rayshan was a BEAST before his injury.

Agree to disagree ************ can you read? Not sure if you got the memo but golden is not being fired before the end of next season. If you have beef with that take it up with the BOT stay off the board with your incessant whining. ****s annoying. Imma start charging counseling time the way some of y'all be on here crying. Folks with legit comments and insight cant even get airtime cause of this ****. And before someone says: "but its a message board", here's a message for you, STFU.

giphy.gif

Agree to disagree ************ can you read? Not sure if you got the memo but golden is not being fired before the end of next season. If you have beef with that take it up with the BOT stay off the board with your incessant whining. ****s annoying. Imma start charging counseling time the way some of y'all be on here crying. Folks with legit comments and insight cant even get airtime cause of this ****. And before someone says: "but its a message board", here's a message for you, STFU.

giphy.gif
Clever...

Advertisement
Back