3 Gamechangers returning this season

Advertisement
LMFAO if you call any of those game changers. You're rapidly becoming the worst poster on this site.

-AQM hasn't played a down yet and is stuck in this God forsaken piece of garbage scheme that will ask him to drop into coverage just as much as he rushes the passers. Not to mention we have no idea how good he is yet.
-Jenkins has been here for a couple of years....average player
-Scott is an average to above average receiver who has had issues with drops and staying healthy

Other than all that...**** of a post.

AQM, Rayshawn Jenkins and Rashawn Scott returning this year got me excited

Having Golden back to coach them this year has this effect on me

jFBVLR0.jpg

people crap on jenkins. he made more plays as a soph than Jamal Carter did last year.

Advertisement
I agree with Rayshawn, dude was a beast before his injury.

- Would love to see Tracy Howard ball out this year, it's time to take to the next level.
- On the offensive side, Malcolm Lewis might be a top WR in college football, Coach Beard is pushing him to be an elite receiver.

Safety play at Miami has awful since Golden arrived. It's as if they are playing with one safety on the field. They always seem lost in coverage and do a lousy job in the run game.

Of the three mentioned I think AQM has a breakout year - just too much talent for this coaching staff to ***** up.

Safety play at Miami has awful since Golden arrived. It's as if they are playing with one safety on the field. They always seem lost in coverage and do a lousy job in the run game.

Of the three mentioned I think AQM has a breakout year - just too much talent for this coaching staff to ***** up.

If Bush and Jenkins make it through the season healthy we will be very good

Advertisement
Lol last spring everyone was all hyped saying Carter was going to take over because Jenkins wasn't that good. Now Carter looked like **** and Jenkins is back to save the day

LMFAO if you call any of those game changers. You're rapidly becoming the worst poster on this site.

-AQM hasn't played a down yet and is stuck in this God forsaken piece of garbage scheme that will ask him to drop into coverage just as much as he rushes the passers. Not to mention we have no idea how good he is yet.
-Scott is an average to above average receiver who has had issues with drops and staying healthy

Not trying to get in the middle of anything but I love posters calling out other posters but yet not knowing that AQM played plenty his freshman year.

Lol last spring everyone was all hyped saying Carter was going to take over because Jenkins wasn't that good. Now Carter looked like **** and Jenkins is back to save the day

Happens all the time as you know. The guy on the bench is always better than the guy that's actually playing.

Not trying to get in the middle of anything but I love posters calling out other posters but yet not knowing that AQM played plenty his freshman year.

These trolls aint real fans most got their rep from being Anti-Golden

Advertisement
Go back and find any post on Rayshawn and I guarantee you I never was the one hyping Ray and never said anything but Ray is/was the best safety on the team Deon included....as I said in the past Deon get more pub because he is from South Fla.

Go back and find any post on Rayshawn and I guarantee you I never was the one hyping Ray and never said anything but Ray is/was the best safety on the team Deon included....as I said in the past Deon get more pub because he is from South Fla.

Deon has 1st round talent he just need to put a good season together, Rayshawn has talent too just gotta stay on the field

Back when we first signed Rashawn Scott I began championing him. When folks axed me why I was so high on him I said, Because he made a lot of catches in HS while being covered. In that specific way he reminded me of Michael Irvin. Then he had a really good sophomore season. I thought this kid was on the way up. Then he disappeared into al golden's doghouse. Im really hopeful that he has a great season in 2015, but far from confident about it.

Advertisement
Scott can def have a Hurns type senior year here. He has some skills we sorely missed last year .

**** he should be chompin at the bit! He hasn't played in 2 years!

Excited to have Jenkins back.

AQM can only help at this point. We can't be any worse at rushing the passer then we already are!

My bad ...misspoke . Better said he hadn't played ENOUGH to say he's a "game changer " as the tool that started this thread stated.

These trolls aint real fans most got their rep from being Anti-Golden

The only Troll here is you. Kissing the administration and/or staffs *** and sticking your head in the ground ignoring all the problems this program currently has doesn't make you a "real Canes fan" or whatever the **** you Don Bailey jr disciples describe.

Creating seven different user names all with the intention of doing nothing but repping yourself and attempting to drum up some artificial support for Golden doesn't make you a competent poster either ,

Jenkins and Scott are not athletic/good enough to be game changers. They can be good players, but not game changers.

AQM has the makeup to be one, but he plays in a defense where he'll be holding edges and dropping back into the flats to cover WRs.

Advertisement
Back