3 Fatal Flaws

dolpterry

Freshman
1- Offensive line
O- line must get better, I believe we have enough quality players and this falls on coaching. Any coach that's thinks Donaldson is a better tackle then guard just has no idea. O- line has already cost us the LSU game and almost the FSU game. Just a little more push or a extra second of protection would change this offense for the better. Change is needed soon be bring this team to the next level.

2- Special Teams
Our special teams are the worst I have ever remembered at Miami. With the players available on this team coverage teams should be much better. Punting may be the worst in all of college football. Before the year is over special teams will surely cost us atleast 1 or 2 games . Not sure our special teams coach is the right person for the job. Coach Hartley is great on the recruiting front and serviceable as a tight ends coach but things need to change quickly.

3- Offensive Coordinator
While I believe Richt is a very good head coach and great person as a coordinator he is stuck in the past. We need a OC that can and will use our talent and speed to our advantage. Mark needs to move his son to a administrative position and take over as the QB coach now not later.
Flaw 3 would not be as obvious if flaw 1 was corrected and could stay as it is now, but still would not be best for the future.

Any Thoughts???

Advertisement
Advertisement
we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Advertisement
One thing for sure, if CMR was the dedicated QB coach, he'd have no trouble landing a 4 5 star QB every cycle

1- Offensive line
O- line must get better, I believe we have enough quality players and this falls on coaching. Any coach that's thinks Donaldson is a better tackle then guard just has no idea. O- line has already cost us the LSU game and almost the FSU game. Just a little more push or a extra second of protection would change this offense for the better. Change is needed soon be bring this team to the next level.

2- Special Teams
Our special teams are the worst I have ever remembered at Miami. With the players available on this team coverage teams should be much better. Punting may be the worst in all of college football. Before the year is over special teams will surely cost us atleast 1 or 2 games . Not sure our special teams coach is the right person for the job. Coach Hartley is great on the recruiting front and serviceable as a tight ends coach but things need to change quickly.

3- Offensive Coordinator
While I believe Richt is a very good head coach and great person as a coordinator he is stuck in the past. We need a OC that can and will use our talent and speed to our advantage. Mark needs to move his son to a administrative position and take over as the QB coach now not later.
Flaw 3 would not be as obvious if flaw 1 was corrected and could stay as it is now, but still would not be best for the future.

Any Thoughts???
There are two parts to the special team. The offense side has done okay. I'm not sure what you want the coaches to do. The majority falls on the punters, fixable? Tell the board how! . When you put the players in position to make the plays on kicks and they don't, then what.?

Advertisement
Oh look another o-line sucks, special teams play is below average, and fire the o-coordinator thread....very interdasting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back