3 Days to Prepare for Cincy

Advertisement
That will be this weeks excuse. **** giving them extra time off on our bye week next week, we'll just do less game prep.

Advertisement
Tubbs is pretty good at preparing his teams for big games. Auburn would routinely come into a game people though they had no chance of winning and pull off the upset.

He did this to the Gators, Bama, and Vols several times in his stint. Just sayin.

Advertisement
Are we sure the players aren't just refusing to practice? I mean, don't they have enough practice at giving up 500 yards? Seems to me the Al and Mark have done wonderful job of prep on that count. Offense might need a little practice. Kaaya is still insisting on making those down the middle over the LB throws for 1st downs. He needs more practice at the 3 yard lost WR screens. And clearly ST needs no practice at all. Al has finished his masterful work there.

Tommy Tubberville would kill it at Miami if he were our HC.

He should have been hired the last 3 times.. Too late for him now, but he's a great coach.

He's never been great. Decent coach, maybe. No evidence that he would kill it at Miami or anywhere else.

He's also the guy who while at Auburn said about taking the UM job "I have a better job than that right now".

**** him and his JJ-riding coattails.

Why does it matter how much time we have to prepare? Its not like we actually adjust our defense based on who we are playing or anything.

Advertisement
Cincy is awful and their starting QB and RB are out this game. We will win by at least 3 scores and then Golden will go on and on how we executed better. It's a ****** joke. We will then face a decent team and lose and he will then talk about lack of execution.

Weird how execution seems to bite us every time we play someone with a pulse. It's called not prepared **** head!!! Whatever you are trying to execute doesn't work against a better prepared (coached) team and that is why you fail time and time again. Look at yourself in the mirror.

Tommy Tubberville will kill it at Miami if he were our HC, smh we seriously might lose again come Sat.

Cincy has a worse defense then we do by a big margin. Think of that then tell me you would want him here. I'm all in on the Mark Stoops train. He knows the ACC landscape and has had time in the SEC and PAC-12 as a head coach and D-Coorinator. He will bring us the D we want and be smart enough to hire a good Offensive staff. Plus he's an up and comer that we could get for 2.5-3/yr

Conversely, anyone here thinks Cincy's coaching staff gets wind of this and use it as bulletin board material? I mean I can see those coaches getting in their teams ear that Miami only needed a short week to get ready for them? I fully expect them to have 700 yards of offense now.

Can you imagine JJ giving his team two days off after a blow out?

Advertisement
He's never been great. Decent coach, maybe. No evidence that he would kill it at Miami or anywhere else.

He led Auburn to an undefeated season (in the SEC) before they were any good.

If that's the definition of a "decent" (maybe) coach, then sign me up.

Tommy Tubberville will kill it at Miami if he were our HC, smh we seriously might lose again come Sat.

Cincy has a worse defense then we do by a big margin. Think of that then tell me you would want him here. I'm all in on the Mark Stoops train. He knows the ACC landscape and has had time in the SEC and PAC-12 as a head coach and D-Coorinator. He will bring us the D we want and be smart enough to hire a good Offensive staff. Plus he's an up and comer that we could get for 2.5-3/yr

870041.jpg
Al+Golden+University+Miami+Introduces+New+grDyreRfDBul.jpg
20121214_inq_owlsfb14-a.JPG

I feel sorry for anyone if they think the three stooges are gonna win consistently.

Advertisement
Back