3 Days to Prepare for Cincy

Advertisement
Technically, they are only practicing 2 days. Friday is walk through. Hopefully the two days off idea blows back in AGs face.

Advertisement
I can't believe the program has fallen to the point that I am kind of hoping this all blows up and we lose to Cincinnati. There is no possible way Golden can be the coach next season.

3 days for Cincinnati, 9 months for Louisville. I'm not sure Al Golden understands what the word prepare means

Did they really cancel practice on Tuesday? No ******* way.

Advertisement
It wouldn't make a difference anyway. He believes his defensive philosophy isn't opponent specific and he probably believes he can do whatever he wants to their defense on offense. This guy is just a class-A ****tard

Well, according the Golden, we haven't been executing since he got here, so what's one or two days more?

So we not executing right and coming off an embarrassing lost you give the players two days off?? No wonder we soft as ****

Advertisement
What better way to reward a team that looks lost and unprepared every week than by giving them multiple days off. 10-point Cincinnati win upcoming.

The fewer days of coaching by this staff is a good thing. This should mean we rout them

Since they are home, maybe he is using their travel day as a rest day instead of an extra preparation day. That's the caring, feminine thing to do. I know what i would have done. Lucky for them its just Cincy.

Advertisement
Why worry about prepping for Cincinnati? The starting QB is out and you know there isn't a chance in **** that his backup will be able to hold up under the constant pressure and blitz schemes that our staff is going to throw at him!!! Oh wait....nevermind

Don't worry guys. If there is a way to lose, I'm sure they will find it and set up their schemes accordingly.

Advertisement
Back