3-9 possible

Does 3-9 get Manny fired? If yes, would you root for 3-9?
3-9? 🤔 I'd say there'd be a decent chance Blake gets fired if that happens. I'd have to think the football voices on the BoT would have his hide. Then Manny would lose his security blanket. This hire was actually about Manny being Blake's friend, not enough people hit that point home.

Advertisement
3-9? 🤔 I'd say there'd be a decent chance Blake gets fired if that happens. I'd have to think the football voices on the BoT would have his hide. Then Manny would lose his security blanket. This hire was actually about Manny being Blake's friend, not enough people hit that point home.

Friend? Perhaps, but Blake is also a Diaz protege. Coached for Diaz at LATech. In most cases these people are friends as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami fans are certifiably insane. Much closer to 4-0 than 0-4. And as bad as Miami has looked, GT & VT have looked worse. Those are gummies. I'm presuming that they improve during the season. Let's see how it shakes out.

FSU is getting marginally better, we are getting worse.

Yup, every game is a toss up and FSU looks a whole lot better than this team. If we played them today, we’d get walked. This team is in real trouble and I think Manny knows it. What he does to fix it remains to be seen. He needs to got a new SP, OL, and DC pronto.

Advertisement
Before the season everyone was saying this team could go 7-5 but we need to give manny time like Dabo... what does everyone think a 7-5 team looks like?! A 7-5 team looks bad... like we look. Things need to change for us to have success but I’m not writing it off after 4 games saying it’s not possible. We got rid of an entire staff on one side of the ball and then replaced the coordinator on the other side of the ball. There’s going to be pains. Let’s wait alittle

If you think this isn’t possible....

Yards Per Game - 86th
Yards Per Play - 73rd
Rushing Yards - 97th
Yards Per Rush - 109th
Passing Yards - 45th
Yards Per Pass - 43rd
Points Per Game - 100th
3rd Down Conversion % - 128th
Redzone TD % - 93rd
Sacks Allowed - 102nd
Tackles For Loss Allowed - 126th
Penalties - 126th

And half or games have been against glorified high school teams.

FSU is getting marginally better, we are getting worse.
FSU looks better than us. At this point they may dominate us. Our OL sucks. They have all 5 and 4 stars DL that are really athletic. And it’s in Tally. I’ll hope for the best.

Advertisement
With only one other cupcake on the schedule “FIU” there’s a very real possibility team goes 3-9.. Never thought I’d see a team worse than Al Golden’s but this team has a chance to be historically bad at this point

Idiots on this board! We’re two plays from being 4-0. The stupidity here is amazing....

Not what anyone wants but it might be all that can save this program. We can't keep going 7-5 every season and expect anything to change.

Advertisement
Back