3-9 possible

flcanesfan

we back?
With only one other cupcake on the schedule “FIU” there’s a very real possibility team goes 3-9.. Never thought I’d see a team worse than Al Golden’s but this team has a chance to be historically bad at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man it hurts my soul to say this but you may be right. **** this is depressing, I’m going down to Venezuela st to get drunk and see if there are any chicks that want to do something strange for a little bit of change.

Advertisement
With only one other cupcake on the schedule “FIU” there’s a very real possibility team goes 3-9.. Never thought I’d see a team worse than Al Golden’s but this team has a chance to be historically bad at this point
we played terrible and won. Our two losses were close. Virginia will be a hard game but we will improve

Advertisement
Advertisement
6 and 6

We are gonna beat fsu,fiu, Louisville and vt

I’m not so sure; especially if FSU is going to roll w Hornibrook. I’m not sure how any logical fan, not getting caught up w the love we have, but just pure logic can assume we can beat any P5 team. We won 63-0 against a FCS school, but we struggled for a half against that same school. CMU was this close to pulling an upset. We don’t have it, bruh.

Advertisement
Back