3-3

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
That's our record if we are playing with last years team.

Quit your *****ing and enjoy this.

Advertisement
agreed. i'm just enjoying not losing any games so far to teams we are supposed to beat and enjoying seeing this team come back and win when they are down or backs against the wall. different mentality.
last year, I would have bet on a 4 and out at the 10 yard line and game over.

I mean, I'm not a kool-aid drinking mouth breather (all the time). I realize we are far from the 2001 Canes. But really, sometimes you gotta just sit back and say dammit, this feels good. It's been a long time since we really have been playing meaningful games at this point.

Advertisement
look, realistically, fsu is probably a loss. stranger things have happened and I think we have the talent to win, just need a few things to go our way and we need to be relatively healthy (duke 100% and morris close, r. scott back, maybe dorsett?)
but, I expect a win vs va tech and to win out the regular season. i'd take 11-1 with the cloud that has been over this program for 3 years, the 10 less players we have on scholarship, the lack of depth due to Shannon, etc.

Advertisement
I agree..... last year we lose to GT, UNC, and Florida.

this team has a lot of moxie.

They dont quit and stay composed no matter how ugly it gets.

The defense kept the game from getting out of hand regardless of how many yards they gave up, and the offense did what it needed to do to win, regardless of the injury issues and Stephen Morris issues.

Not sure why people say last year's team would have lost to GT when last years team was down by 20+ @ GT and came back in one of the biggest UM comebacks ever.

Yesterday was a rough game to watch but **** it feels good to be 6-0. Bowl eligible on 10/17... wow

Dates we became eligible for a bowl the past few years (ignore self imposed bans)
2012: 11/17
2011: 11/19
2010: 11/6
2009: 10/31
2008: 11/1
2007: Not bow eligible 5-7 record
2006: 11/23
2005: 10/29
2004: 10/23

Not sure why people say last year's team would have lost to GT when last years team was down by 20+ @ GT and came back in one of the biggest UM comebacks ever.

Because there's a reason why it was the biggest comebacks in UM history. . It doesnt happen often.

We are a much better team, we are undefeated and that's all that a fan can hope for. Last time I checked a win by 1 counts in the win column off acc standings the same as a win by 30. People need to enjoy this

Advertisement
I mean, I'm not a kool-aid drinking mouth breather (all the time). I realize we are far from the 2001 Canes. But really, sometimes you gotta just sit back and say dammit, this feels good. It's been a long time since we really have been playing meaningful games at this point.

Repped.

Despite all of the negative aspects of this game, it was very encouraging to see this team come through with their backs up against the wall. Down by 10 in the 4th quarter, QB playing like ****, star RB unable to play, the team's first true road game in a hostile environment; those are a number of obstacles to overcome.

Previous Miami team's, previous Miami regimes.....this game would have certainly be a loss.

That's our record if we are playing with last years team.

Quit your *****ing and enjoy this.

It's been so long since we have been here at this point in the season everyone needs to relax and enjoy the fact that we won a game we had no reason winning.

Advertisement
Thats how I feel. You have a lot of Cane fans out there being negative. Enjoy this its been a long time coming

God dammit, everyone is acting like there are people here that arent happy to be 6-0. Jesus ******* christ is no one allowed to share opinions of criticism again a quarterback who threw 4 picks and could very well have cost us the game and plays incredible below average against good teams? Its bull**** how some of you are coming around here with this holier than thou attitude that people are ****ed. NO ONE IS ******* MAD WE'RE UNDEFEATED. We are enjoying this. Do you honestly think we dont boast about our boys back in the college football landscape to all of our U*** FSU Taint fan friends? No one is going around talking **** about being 6-0. Youre the real butthurt ones if you think that

God dammit, everyone is acting like there are people here that arent happy to be 6-0. Jesus ******* christ is no one allowed to share opinions of criticism again a quarterback who threw 4 picks and could very well have cost us the game and plays incredible below average against good teams? Its bull**** how some of you are coming around here with this holier than thou attitude that people are ****ed. NO ONE IS ******* MAD WE'RE UNDEFEATED. We are enjoying this. Do you honestly think we dont boast about our boys back in the college football landscape to all of our U*** FSU Taint fan friends? No one is going around talking **** about being 6-0. Youre the real butthurt ones if you think that

113.gif

Advertisement
Back