3/3/24 Game 12: UF 6-5 L

I will repeat it here. Rad is very likely to become the only UM AD to oversee a sub .500 football team, a sub .500 hoops team, and a sub .500 baseball team. All this and he has access to more money than any of his predecessors.
What does that have to do with anything? The only hire he made was JD. He doesn't coach any of the teams.

I don't see the point of trying to blame/associate him with the poor program performances. If you want to blame him for making a bad hire, you can do that at the end of the season. Again, the only one would be JD.

Advertisement
Rad is tied to JD and rightfully so. Associating him in the same context with Mario and Larranaga is a pointless exercise

Advertisement
Wander, what happened to the handshake line? I've been to two different series finales at different programs and everyone just heads to the lockers now.
Yeah it looks like the coaches just wave to each other. I wonder if they have let things get so chippy that it's best to just go your own way.

disappointed phil lamarr GIF

Why they have a very bad team coming back.
You say they don’t play football like we have been lights out. We lost what 6 games? They lost 7 in a much better conference.

Foolish comment JFC we just got beat by freakin Rutgers. That **** is why people laugh at a fan base.

We should be competitive and hopefully we come away with a W…our sports are in disarray.

Advertisement
Yeah it looks like the coaches just wave to each other. I wonder if they have let things get so chippy that it's best to just go your own way.
Things were chippy game 3. Gator player got thrown out for bat flip in didn’t of Canes dugout. Dorian and third basemen got into it after grand slam. Coaches mutually agreed upon ending to not do handshake line.

It’s crazy to me that we paid top dollar for a project manager on a construction effort that may or may not get done
The Columbus mafia saw it as a power play the same way Manny thought Enos was, and Mario thought his first staff was. Besides it’s not like he has any real power anyway. The guys cutting the checks decide who gets hired here.

There’s a reason Clemson didn’t match that number. Idc whether they could afford it nor not, he wasn’t worth it to them. His job was done. He never fired Brownell when he needed to be fired. Monte Lee was a disaster. And he inherited Dabo. He wasn’t doing much anyway.

You say they don’t play football like we have been lights out. We lost what 6 games? They lost 7 in a much better conference.

Foolish comment JFC we just got beat by freakin Rutgers. That **** is why people laugh at a fan base.

We should be competitive and hopefully we come away with a W…our sports are in disarray.
The fact that you're talking about us getting beat by Rutgers shows you don't know sht about football. You bring up a game where we played a 3rd string QB who should never start a game for UM again. Oh and that Rutgers team that ran it down our throats against a shell of our D just happened to run it down OSU's starting D for even more yards than us. I laugh at the ones who obviously don't know anything about our team. We're going in there with an advantage on both lines and QB. They are coming off a terrible season and might have an even worse one this year. I've been a fan of UM since 78. I've seen a lot and this is a game we should dominate.

Will we? Who knows but I do know my original statement of "They don't play football in Gainesville anymore" is spot on. We are well on our way to a rebuild and now have put together back to back top recruiting classes. We finally have a Real OL. Do we have holes? Yes but have you seen the Gators roster? Yeah this should be a 10 point win even in Gainesville.

Will we? Who knows but I do know my original statement of "They don't play football in Gainesville anymore" is spot on. We are well on our way to a rebuild and now have put together back to back top recruiting classes. We finally have a Real OL. Do we have holes? Yes but have you seen the Gators roster? Yeah this should be a 10 point win even in Gainesville.

Respectfully, we've been in "should" mode in both sports for over 20 years. I'll be a believer when I actually see it happen.

Advertisement
The reason why it will be tough game in Florida is first of all the place will be jacked up and packed out. They still have some good players. They return their QB who played better than most thought.

Remember they have won early season games against Utah and Tennessee at home last 2 years. You think Miami is better than those 2 teams that lost?

Miami could be a slight favorite, but this will be a dogfight make no mistake.

The fact that you're talking about us getting beat by Rutgers shows you don't know sht about football. You bring up a game where we played a 3rd string QB who should never start a game for UM again. Oh and that Rutgers team that ran it down our throats against a shell of our D just happened to run it down OSU's starting D for even more yards than us. I laugh at the ones who obviously don't know anything about our team. We're going in there with an advantage on both lines and QB. They are coming off a terrible season and might have an even worse one this year. I've been a fan of UM since 78. I've seen a lot and this is a game we should dominate.

We have an excuse every time... just win.

Getting the focus back to baseball....
I'm as frustrated as anyone with the lack of production out of the 6-9 in the order.
When does Reyes come back??
I would have Uris out there today catching fly balls and learning to play OF. We need to do something and perhaps as an experienced bat can help us?

Advertisement

I have perhaps forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

We were bottom half of a poor ACC. Stop talking about Florida and let that sink in.

King was going to be a savior. Great recruiting classes. Constant underperforming and then excuses from all including people in here.

We haven’t earned the right to talk about Florida not playing football this isn’t 2002. Maybe we can once we don’t panic seeing GT and Duke on our schedule.

We shouldn’t be talking about anyone in any sport with how things are currently.

Don't tell me to leave anything be, sport. You don't run this place. I'll stand by what I posted. We look like idiots going back and forth with a team that owns us.
I hate Florida and they are the biggest ******* tools in baseball but yeah, can’t be running our mouths when we consistently don’t hang with them. I don’t care that we were “only down one” at that point.

I have perhaps forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

We were bottom half of a poor ACC. Stop talking about Florida and let that sink in.

King was going to be a savior. Great recruiting classes. Constant underperforming and then excuses from all including people in here.

We haven’t earned the right to talk about Florida not playing football this isn’t 2002. Maybe we can once we don’t panic seeing GT and Duke on our schedule.

We shouldn’t be talking about anyone in any sport with how things are currently.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back