3/3/24 Game 12: UF 6-5 L

I want Carrier to consistently attempt to use the middle of the field so badly but I am constantly disappointed as he fails to hit the ball at all.

Advertisement
The worst thing is they kick our *** every year and then rub our noses in it. Fraser would have drilled one or two of their hitters already.

Pollard failed the interview because he didn’t go to a Miami Jesuit prep school and he doesn’t know ARod.
I'm slightly confused. Do you think Alex and jd are friendly towards each other? Alex was never the friendly sort. Especially at westminster. I strongly doubt that would've been the factor that tipped the scales towards hiring jd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That Gator 3B has been yapping all series. I noticed it when he was flexing on his HR that cleared the fence by 6 inches with the blowing out.

I was thinking what a punk with that fake bravado on a hit that would have been a routine pop fly out any other day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Come on, man. That crap goes both ways.
Leave it be. You really wanting to beef over petty BS? You could see it in the replay as Gonzalez circled the bases minding his own business when their idiot 3rd basemen yells at him. That guy has been an *** all series.

I'm referring to that play because it was the catalyst for that moment. Otherwise, we aren't even haven't this conversation at this point in the game.

Advertisement
Leave it be. You really wanting to beef over petty BS? You could see it in the replay as Gonzalez circled the bases minding his own business when their idiot 3rd basemen yells at him. That guy has been an *** all series.

I'm referring to that play because it was the catalyst for that moment. Otherwise, we aren't even haven't this conversation at this point in the game.

Don't tell me to leave anything be, sport. You don't run this place. I'll stand by what I posted. We look like idiots going back and forth with a team that owns us.

Advertisement
Back