3/23/24 Game 23: ND 12-10 L

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Urso’s issue is more the glove. I can live with a SS with a good glove hitting .258. An error prone one… not so much.
In my eyes Jimenez has been worse than urso with the glove. But I’m not looking at stats just going off memory with that take

Thank goodness MLB is starting soon (other than Korea) so there will be some baseball to watch on TV that doesn't make my stomach turn.

Advertisement
I know JL is a mixed bag of opinions on this board. But I simply don’t understand how he isn’t a every day guy on this team.

At this point IMO you just let Jimenez get the reps and experience helps you long term
That’s always been my base case. Jimenez has the tools to be very good defensively. On the other hand, I’m open to trying Dorian at SS for a bit as a “do less harm” option.

Advertisement
Costello is an automatic out at this point - he doesn't help himself either swinging at pitches out of the zone.

Missed the end of his first AB when my internet went out, but Jake continues to do a solid job working the count and drawing walks. He has three fewer than Costello in about 35% of the ABs.

Advertisement
Back