3/19/24 Game 21: FIU 12-8

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said earlier. Crowther is going to get better with reps. Guys that miss a year are usually eased in.

Advertisement
Strong UCF game vibes. Come out with a praiseworthy plate approach, but once you get into their bullpen how do we score with the wind blowing in

Advertisement
Why long has the shortest leash on the team is beyond me. You pinch hit kulikowski for him? What is that crap?

Why long has the shortest leash on the team is beyond me. You pinch hit kulikowski for him? What is that crap?
Obviously, some kind of matchup thing. But then FIU double crossed that. Oh well.
I do agree on the short leash thing, I remember last year Gomez went 0 for 26 in the beginning of the season and still was starting in center and he definitely was not as good as Long on the field

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pretty please with sugar
Please read:
1710892586895.png

A lot has been said about the subpar midweek pitching but really the midweek hitting has been bad outside of the FGCU game. Sitting on 2 runs tonight, 3 vs UCF, 4 vs FAU and 1 going into the 7th vs. Stonehill before they walked about 10 batters.

Obviously, some kind of matchup thing. But then FIU double crossed that. Oh well
I know I don’t have to say this to you but…… matchup sub for a true freshman who hasn’t shown he can put the ball In play up until Sunday afternoon with 1st and 2nd 1 out….. and replacing your best defensive weapon? Yeah can’t get behind that one from skipper

Advertisement
Back