3/1 vs VT (ESPN 2) 12:00pm

Advertisement
Like I said " Dr Jeckyll/Me Hyde"

Never seen a team so bipolar
The offense is night and day at points. Sometimes we just lazily toss it around the perimeter for 20 seconds until someone shoots a contested 3, but when our playmakers are getting involved it really is beautiful basketball.

Advertisement
Sam caught that rebound right under the hoop. He needs to take that up strong.
Dude was literally one foot from the basket.

Only knock I have is he's not down with that back to the basket life. He wants to get back out to that 3 pt line asap. He's your stereotypical euro big type of 4

Love Lykes, and he's one of the reasons we've taken the lead. But two turnovers lead to two VT transition baskets. Stuff like that keeps teams in games. Missing free throws too. If we shot even 65-70% it would make a big difference.

Advertisement
Only knock I have is he's not down with that back to the basket life. He wants to get back out to that 3 pt line asap. He's your stereotypical euro big type of 4

I understand but he had great positioning. Regardless of being a stretch 4, he needs to take that back up.

Advertisement
It may be me as a delusional fan .. But does it feel like we always just get shafted with calls.. Some of the shooting fouls vt are getting are petty

Advertisement
Now you see why I said one shot by Newton won't change my opinion , I've seen this dumb stuff for four years , literally a walking turnover

Advertisement
Back