3/1 vs VT (ESPN 2) 12:00pm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Granted ESPN didn't make the whole half available, the energy and effort was not there. This is the final game of the season and this is pathetic.

Our shooting really was really poor:

FG: 11-28
3PT: 5-17 (Walker is 1-5)
FT: 5-9

If we continue to let VT shoot 3s, they will hit them.

Advertisement
Why are you here?
Ignore is a beautiful thing. It's actually a lot better than the previous site too. You don't even see a "Post from hidden user" box. In fact, I didn't know who you were talking to because it doesn't even show that you quoted him. I was confused by a bunch of your posts asking "Why are you here?" to no one.

Very different game if Huell / Izundu can stay on the court. We'll rebound better, but it also changes our defense. I like our chances if they can stay out of early foul trouble this half.

Ignore is a beautiful thing. It's actually a lot better than the previous site too. You don't even see a "Post from hidden user" box. In fact, I didn't even know who you were talking to because it doesn't even show that you quoted him. I was confused by a bunch of your posts asking "Why are you here?" to no one.

I am actually genuinely curious. Granted he is retarded and a tremendous ****; he isn't even a good troll. It is predictable and not creative.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back