3/1 vs VT (ESPN 2) 12:00pm

Advertisement
Got it. I think that might be too much to ask to be honest. Duke should beat UNC. But Cuse over Clemson and Louisville over NC State seem like tossups to me. Lots of luck if it works out for us.
Yea man just gotta control what we can control

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy Miami won, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that was a foul late. Lykes was bailed out, he was out of control and lost his footing. What bothers me about that possession was that Lonnie wasn't included. Go with the guy that has shown the ability to get his own shot, and has the size and toughness needed to finish with contact.

Maybe this was the basketball gods repaying Miami for the robbery that was the Boston College game up there.

Happy Miami won, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that was a foul late. Lykes was bailed out, he was out of control and lost his footing. What bothers me about that possession was that Lonnie wasn't included. Go with the guy that has shown the ability to get his own shot, and has the size and toughness needed to finish with contact.

Maybe this was the basketball gods repaying Miami for the robbery that was the Boston College game up there.

Not for nothing but there were plenty of questionable calls today.

Advertisement
Question: Was that Lykes pass (cross court) to Amp that bad?

Granted it was risky, the first person to touch it was Amp. Shouldn't Amp step towards the pass and try to catch it?

53 Seconds

Lykes had him beat. It was a reach around and he missed the ball. It was absolutely the correct call.

Advertisement
Back