2pm deadline for Richt

The Butch train has left the station.

They should have gotten him while he was ready and willing.

Now they've made a mockery of the hiring process once again and we will all suffer for it.

I hope all you faqqots that disrespected Butch are happy with Monkey Boy.

You, the BoT and Flake Dames all deserve each other!

I don't even think they like Schiano. London might be the next one up.

That would be typical of our BoT and Flake.

At this point Karma is laughing at all of the idiots and weasels that **** on Butch.

Advertisement
Better bring Butch back if he declines

Butch ain't coming. He's too alpha for our pussifed administration. So is Herman, Mullen, Fuente, Schiano. Mario the Traitor, on the other hand, might be beta enough for our schmucks.

A dude with a face full of caked on makeup doing pathetic "I'm the only guy who didn't know Black Santa was dirty" videos and begging for the um job on the radio for two years is "alpha" in your book?

The Richt thing is window dressing.

He will never take this job. 4 million to coach Miami with a limited assistant budget or 4 million to sit at home and get paid by Georgia.

We found out about Mullen and Gundy yesterday.

There are other names we do not know.

Mike Leach is one of them.

Advertisement
LOL at Botch being "too alpha". The guy who had panic attacks when deciding about calling a timeout.

His wife already signed off on moving to Miami so theres that.

Yup, makes sense, give up acreage in the country when you can pay more for a lot in Gables, South Miami, Pinecrest, etc?
Why not pay more in property taxes and every other living expense when you can spend a good portion of your life sitting in traffic on I-95, US-1 and the Palmetto X-way listening to the boomed tunes from the car driving around with the windows down? Why not enjoy the pleasure of answering the questioner with a foreign accent "Are you a US citizen" when you renew your passport to travel to a Caribbean island where they speak better English? Why not enjoy the multicultural experience of waiting while Julio and Pablo decide to have a nice car to car conversation while blocking your way on the street? And how many other places have the wonderful street vendors selling stuff like cold bottled water!

It's all a joy. I miss it SO much!

Oh sorry, I just had flashbacks, my Miami PTSD is acting up. Nothing that a cortadito and a nice guava pastry can't fix.

Advertisement

Yup, makes sense, give up acreage in the country when you can pay more for a lot in Gables, South Miami, Pinecrest, etc?
Why not pay more in property taxes and every other living expense when you can spend a good portion of your life sitting in traffic on I-95, US-1 and the Palmetto X-way listening to the boomed tunes from the car driving around with the windows down? Why not enjoy the pleasure of answering the questioner with a foreign accent "Are you a US citizen" when you renew your passport to travel to a Caribbean island where they speak better English? Why not enjoy the multicultural experience of waiting while Julio and Pablo decide to have a nice car to car conversation while blocking your way on the street? And how many other places have the wonderful street vendors selling stuff like cold bottled water!

Oh sorry, I just had flashbacks, my Miami PTSD is acting up. Nothing that a cortadito and a nice guava pastry can't fix.

Truth^^^^^

Truth^^^^^

Maybe, but any coach along with his family that comes down here has to deal with all that S Fla has to offer. Some find S Fla worth it, some don't. Nobody on CI has a clue which bucket Richt and his family fall into. It's as ridiculous to assume they will hate it down here as it is to assume they will be ok with it. It will be a major factor in their decision though.

Now they've made a mockery of the hiring process once again and we will all suffer for it.

You can't be a functioning adult and really think this way. This has to be a troll game gone too far right?

Advertisement
Better bring Butch back if he declines

Butch ain't coming. He's too alpha for our pussifed administration. So is Herman, Mullen, Fuente, Schiano. Mario the Traitor, on the other hand, might be beta enough for our schmucks.

A dude with a face full of caked on makeup doing pathetic "I'm the only guy who didn't know Black Santa was dirty" videos and begging for the um job on the radio for two years is "alpha" in your book?

Apparently, he's also too alpha for you.

The decision belongs to Momma.... I believe she will choose Charlottesville. No way she is coming to a cosmopolitan city like Miami-Coral Gables. Richt is not a South Fla guy. Richt is a southern boy has live after UM over 30 yrs ago in Traillarhasee n Athens. We will know by 2 pm today

Says the guy with 110 porsts. GTFO.

It would be hilarious if Richt said no, they sensed the uproar on Schiano and let him go and Butch gave them the cold shoulder.

Advertisement

You can't be a functioning adult and really think this way. This has to be a troll game gone too far right?

A functioning potato.

The Richt thing is window dressing.

He will never take this job. 4 million to coach Miami with a limited assistant budget or 4 million to sit at home and get paid by Georgia.

We found out about Mullen and Gundy yesterday.

There are other names we do not know.

Mike Leach is one of them.

Shocked Chimp.png

Not sure what the infatuation is with the Pirate.

7-6, 7-5, 9-5, 8-5, 8-4, 9-3, 8-5, 9-4, 11-2, 8-4 at Texas Tech
3-9, 6-7, 3-9, 8-4 at Washington State

Hey, how about you coach the U. Better yet, they should put you in charge of the search.

Since apparently you know more than anyone else.

The guy who used to tear people to pieces for criticizing Folden until one day he finally tripped and hit his head and came to his senses now tries to tell us who the right hire is.

You haven't been right on anything you've posted on this board since before the Stone Age.

Try to be all cool and **** by naming yourself The Franchise like some wanna be WWE wrestler or manager.

Whack *** nucka!

Advertisement
Back