2pm deadline for Richt

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
The decision belongs to Momma.... I believe she will choose Charlottesville. No way she is coming to a cosmopolitan city like Miami-Coral Gables. Richt is not a South Fla guy. Richt is a southern boy has live after UM over 30 yrs ago in Traillarhasee n Athens. We will know by 2 pm today

Advertisement
The decision belongs to Momma.... I believe she will choose Charlottesville. No way she is coming to a cosmopolitan city like Miami-Coral Gables. Richt is not a South Fla guy. Richt is a southern boy has live after UM over 30 yrs ago in Traillarhasee n Athens. We will know by 2 pm today

I hope he set his alarm clock for 2:15pm (unless Caesar from Planet of the Apes really is our #2 )

Advertisement
I think that is the deciding factor for him and their family. People are right when they say S. Fla isn't for everybody. I wouldn't live anywhere else, but IMHO the two factors that would keep him away are that, or if he wants to take a year off. They way is is quickly interviewing with everybody tells me he doesn't want to take a year off.

Advertisement

Richt is from Boca Raton. That isn't Miami but it isn't Tally either. Still your point is well taken. I want Butch, so I hope she says no. Mark is super nice guy who will give us a gentle funeral.

Advertisement

The logical assumption would be that they would prefer Charlottesville over Miami. For this reason we can completely expect his wife to chose Miami. The explanation will be that they felt it is where God wanted them to be. On man I've got a very bad feeling about this.

Richt has asked for and received an extension from Miami - he now has until 2:30 p.m. to decide.

Advertisement
Word is he sick of pressure too

That is not going away here. If he doesn't improve the record by year 3 the banners will be flying once again.

Of all the top programs in the country Miami is one of the least high pressure jobs out there. Yes the expectations are high, but there aren't an insane amount of alumni/booster support to get riled up when things aren't going right. There's just an empty stadium and a few banners.

Blake and co. certainly don't put pressure on coaches. If they did Golden would have been forced to fire Donofrio.

**** I live here and I wouldn't live here

Athens is a nice place to live in man. Charlottsville too. Why anybody would come down to this 3rd world country is beyond me

Advertisement
Back