Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I get it. What I don't necessarily get is the "accountability" angle when someone is sharing info for free on how things are trending or even an interesting unsubstantiated rumor. Sometimes it could be hyperbole but it's a message board where we talk about possibilities not certainties so everything should have the disclaimer TIFWIW. Keeping score of when someone is wrong because a circumstance or variable changed and being disappointed with an outcome of where an 18-19 year old recruit spends their next 3-4 years seems a little crazy IYAM. Also comparing message board "insiders" to paid professional journalists seems a little asymmetrical as well but I digress.. sorry for the long boring post in advance
This comes up every now and then. Especially when info is contrary to what happens. There are a limited amount of knuckleheads on this board that don’t seem to understand that many situations are fluid and can change as often as they change their panties.

Those that provide info to us FOR FREE, including yourself, are certainly aware of the trappings associated with such activities. The VAST majority of us understand this and also understand the repercussions when some info is shared outside of our CIS circle.

Hopefully, those few knuckleheads won’t run off those that provide us with info we can’t get ANYWHERE else and any leaks won’t harm the progrum.

💯 Also Kinsler and Malik arent some blip on the radar screen unless I'm missing something. Those are two massive pulls. At the end of the day it probably is best to just keep info off the boards since there is always a chance someone changes their mind
Always a few clowns that have to spread negativity in this great new era. Ridiculous to take sarcastic shots at Mario for his “wave” comment. If he says it’s coming it’s because it is.

All these last few pages over people not knowing what “if it don’t apply let it fly” means. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
"Kinsler and Malik arent some blip on the radar screen unless I'm missing something. Those are two massive pulls."

Something I find revealing is that the majority of the people posting smart-*** comments about the "second wave" are nowhere to be found in the commitment threads for those two.
That part

Mario isn’t pushing anyone to commit unless it’s 100% Miami and that’s it. The coaches know what they’re doing, but it seems like some on here expect a commitment every other day because they’re getting a little spoiled.

calm down al pacino GIF

Advertisement
I’ll never forget the post Cribby made the night before Mario was hired. It was some random pic of Madonna in a non football forum at 4AM. It was deleted in a couple hours. I knew then that we were fuccin. One of the things making this site great is the wonderful free information. It’s also difficult for the insiders to decide what to share as well. Kids and adults change their minds. This is why they are vague sometimes. It’s also why Cribby doesn’t post the night night Steph GIF until it’s actually over. Recruiting uses information as a form of currency. Be careful when spending it.

Camp starts in 5 days attention will shift for a lot of us.
Good call, was thinking the same thing. Camp starts soon and everyone needs a game quickly to rejoice, complain or kick the neighbors cat around.

Advertisement
What I don't understand is why there are "Doomers" when it comes to recruiting to begin with. We are having success in recruiting like we haven't had in a loooooong time.
Just to recap what we have committed because for some reason it gets overlooked.

#1 rated OT committed
#1 rated DE committed
#1 rated TE committed
One of the top QB's committed
Two of the top WR's committed
Two of the top LB's committed
One of the top CB's committed

1659321757403.gif

Some of these dudes are impossible smfh. Like they haven’t been following the program for the last 20yrs…oh hold up.

Mario isn’t pushing anyone to commit unless it’s 100% Miami and that’s it. The coaches know what they’re doing, but it seems like some on here expect a commitment every other day because they’re getting a little spoiled.

calm down al pacino GIF
I think the last month of so spoiled us. I think we got commitments from four of the top 60 players on 247. When have we ever done that before?

Advertisement
I think the last month of so spoiled us. I think we got commitments from four of the top 60 players on 247. When have we ever done that before?
It’s almost as if it’s expected at this point. Mario and his crew are relentless…we won’t win them all but we sure as **** won’t lose them all. Events like this are to continue establishing a foundation, and just because we didn’t get some of these kids to commit this weekend doesn’t mean they won’t commit down the road. Enjoy the ride and continue to watch us go to war with Alabama, UGA, USC and state of Texas. Florida got a good one in Andy Jean but as a whole I’m completely unbothered by UF and FSU they truly can’t touch us, and it will only continue getting worse for them over the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back