Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
💯 Also Kinsler and Malik arent some blip on the radar screen unless I'm missing something. Those are two massive pulls. At the end of the day it probably is best to just keep info off the boards since there is always a chance someone changes their mind

That was the entire source of the recent angst. We had huge positive vibes here following Kinsler and Bryant, then longshot rumblings about a couple of OSU and Oregon commits got us all up in our emotions. Plus the UFag idtios. And anyone who think the Jean battle is over does not understand recruiting.

What exactly do you want Cribby to “let fly” on the board???
I already answered that. Clearly he made the post in response to something on the board he saw that he felt doesn’t apply to him but may have been directed towards him. I’m not a mind reader , which is why I said “whatever he saw”

Is there a specific answer you’re looking for ?

I already answered that. Clearly he made the post in response to something on the board he saw that he felt doesn’t apply to him but may have been directed towards him. I’m not a mind reader , which is why I said “whatever he saw”

Is there a specific answer you’re looking for ?
No, you’re doing a fabulous job. Carry on as you wish.

patrick swayze GIF

Advertisement
All this back and forth is dumb. We can all just admit that two weekends were hyped up and didnt deliver as we thought. Thats it. Doomers relax trust mario with the whole process. Sunshiners relax, from overly hyping everything

💯 Also Kinsler and Malik arent some blip on the radar screen unless I'm missing something. Those are two massive pulls. At the end of the day it probably is best to just keep info off the boards since there is always a chance someone changes their mind

"Kinsler and Malik arent some blip on the radar screen unless I'm missing something. Those are two massive pulls."

Something I find revealing is that the majority of the people posting smart-*** comments about the "second wave" are nowhere to be found in the commitment threads for those two.

That was the entire source of the recent angst. We had huge positive vibes here following Kinsler and Bryant, then longshot rumblings about a couple of OSU and Oregon commits got us all up in our emotions. Plus the UFag idtios. And anyone who think the Jean battle is over does not understand recruiting.

I get it. What I don't necessarily get is the "accountability" angle when someone is sharing info for free on how things are trending or even an interesting unsubstantiated rumor. Sometimes it could be hyperbole but it's a message board where we talk about possibilities not certainties so everything should have the disclaimer TIFWIW. Keeping score of when someone is wrong because a circumstance or variable changed and being disappointed with an outcome of where an 18-19 year old recruit spends their next 3-4 years seems a little crazy IYAM. Also comparing message board "insiders" to paid professional journalists seems a little asymmetrical as well but I digress.. sorry for the long boring post in advance

Advertisement
Camp starts in 5 days attention will shift for a lot of us.

All this back and forth is dumb. We can all just admit that two weekends were hyped up and didnt deliver as we thought. Thats it. Doomers relax trust mario with the whole process. Sunshiners relax, from overly hyping everything

What I don't understand is why there are "Doomers" when it comes to recruiting to begin with. We are having success in recruiting like we haven't had in a loooooong time.
Just to recap what we have committed because for some reason it gets overlooked.

#1 rated OT committed
#1 rated DE committed
#1 rated TE committed
One of the top QB's committed
Two of the top WR's committed
Two of the top LB's committed
One of the top CB's committed

I get it. What I don't necessarily get is the "accountability" angle when someone is sharing info for free on how things are trending or even an interesting unsubstantiated rumor. Sometimes it could be hyperbole but it's a message board where we talk about possibilities not certainties so everything should have the disclaimer TIFWIW. Keeping score of when someone is wrong because a circumstance or variable changed and being disappointed with an outcome of where an 18-19 year old recruit spends their next 3-4 years seems a little crazy IYAM. Also comparing message board "insiders" to paid professional journalists seems a little asymmetrical as well but I digress.. sorry for the long boring post in advance
The vast majority appreciate the contributions made by those bringing information to the board. It’s a free board and yours and others’ contributions matter. The few who think it’s their right to run off our resources, especially non-contributors, usually get dealt with.

I feel you but some insiders also wanna let their nuts hang when it comes to paid professional journalists and their predictions/info, so gotta take the good with the bad.

Advertisement
Ignore the morons. Ever notice the ones trying to keep scoreboards offer nothing ever than backseat driving mother in law ****?

Advertisement
I agree with 99% of your post, but calling some of those people professional journalists - when they use seven qualifiers before making a prediction, or voice typing the wrong word into an update - is a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back