Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people would say the insiders name or show posts rather than just painting everyone with the same brush. I never said a second wave was coming but Mario did. So I’m not sure how that’s some special insider info.

The only predictions I made the past week was two commitments and possibly one more. Two are in ( Bryant &Kinsler).

I’m not a hype man or out here selling unicorns and rainbows.
You don’t owe any of these fools explanations. They are not worth the energy it takes to acknowledge they exist.

Advertisement
He and his *****ing crew come here for info then complain when human decisions change up the info at the time.

Maybe we should never change from riding horses to cars because at one time they were the main transportation and we shouldn’t change course as new information surfaces.
Me an my *****ing crew ? You can look at my post history and see that you’re telling lies bum.

I wish people would say the insiders name or show posts rather than just painting everyone with the same brush. I never said a second wave was coming but Mario did. So I’m not sure how that’s some special insider info.

The only predictions I made the past week was two commitments and possibly one more. Two are in ( Bryant &Kinsler).

If it doesn’t apply , let it fly 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big Wave Surfing Surf GIF by MOODMAN

My favorite tv series of all time.
TIA but could you sell me on it? I assumed it would be the same thing every week with Kiefer looking like he’s assured death & world doom only to save the day.

I’ve been wanting a good series to casually stream & nothing catches the eye. Plot development?

Advertisement
TIA but could you sell me on it? I assumed it would be the same thing every week with Kiefer looking like he’s assured death & world doom only to save the day.

I’ve been wanting a good series to casually stream & nothing catches the eye. Plot development?
Basically that’s what it was lol I’m not much of a TV guy & I loved it. Can’t really sell you on it lol

Advertisement

💯 Also Kinsler and Malik arent some blip on the radar screen unless I'm missing something. Those are two massive pulls. At the end of the day it probably is best to just keep info off the boards since there is always a chance someone changes their mind

Oh… you mean to post exactly what his source told him that the gators are doing, step by step, or who else we’re getting?
I’m confused.

When I said if it doesn’t apply let it fly, that’s what I meant.

What are you talking about ?

💯 Also Kinsler and Malik arent some blip on the radar screen unless I'm missing something. Those are two massive pulls. At the end of the day it probably is best to just keep info off the boards since there is always a chance someone changes their mind
You guys need to decide for yourselves what’s ok to release. The Maude’s will do as we can to help by deleting posts and quotes with the deleted posts if asked - @Cribby and @Boarcane can attest to that. But sometimes if it’s out there it’s too late if someone runs with it - friend or foe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back