Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocket power beach GIF
wave waiting GIF by South Park
Rocket Power was elite.

Advertisement
To be fair in regards to those questioning the results, multiple insiders have alluded to the incoming wave; so it’s not like these people are b!tching out of the blue. Still too early to be whining imo, it hasn’t even been 24 hours post BBQ
It’s the lack of patience. It’s ******* July

“2nd wave?” And proceed to refresh every minute, ***** about it not happening quick enough and even talk **** as if insiders are full of **** cause it hasn’t happened fast enough

It’s the lack of patience. It’s ******* July

“2nd wave?” And proceed to refresh every minute, ***** about it not happening quick enough and even talk **** as if insiders are full of **** cause it hasn’t happened fast enough
Why does it have to be whining tho ?

If an insider says we’ll have 4-5 5-Star commits by the end of July and it doesn’t happen, why is it “whining” to question what happened ?

If an insider says we’ll have 4-5 5-Star commits by the end of July and it doesn’t happen, why is it “whining” to question what happened ?
Because it is.

A bunch of children without the patience and perspective to realize that this isn’t a definite process. **** changes and gets postponed. And as crazy as it may seem, the energy here actually effects the process.

Just chill and let Mario cook. He’s gonna deliver a Michelin Star level result

Because it is.

A bunch of children without the patience and perspective to realize that this isn’t a definite process. **** changes and gets postponed. And as crazy as it may seem, the energy here actually effects the process.

Yeah ... but when? (just kidding).

Advertisement
Because it is.

Even if the impatient people don’t realize things can change , the insiders did before they made such a definitive statement . Some of those same people make fun of people like Gaby who hedge, and that’s fine , but don’t turn around and call it whining when people question definitive statements that are made. That’s bs

Advertisement
Because it is.

He and his *****ing crew come here for info then complain when human decisions change up the info at the time.

Maybe we should never change from riding horses to cars because at one time they were the main transportation and we shouldn’t change course as new information surfaces.

don’t turn around and call it whining when people question definitive statements that are made. That’s bs

if anyone doesn't know the ONLY definitive statement in recruiting is...

"Nothing matters until the LOI is signed, the signee makes it onto the Cane Practice Field, and becomes a productive player on the field for us"

...than following recruiting will be a hazard to their health.

0a4552a5-a9cc-4648-b82c-35a8c5c49c0f_183378151784889.gif

Last edited:
I wish people would say the insiders name or show posts rather than just painting everyone with the same brush. I never said a second wave was coming but Mario did. So I’m not sure how that’s some special insider info.

The only predictions I made the past week was two commitments and possibly one more. Two are in ( Bryant &Kinsler).

I’m not a hype man or out here selling unicorns and rainbows.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Because it has been the best month recruiting in the history of our program.
People make smart-*** remarks about the second wave as if we have nothing committed to us.
It comes off as whining.

Last edited:
I wish people would say the insiders name or show posts rather than just painting everyone with the same brush. I never said a second wave was coming but Mario did. So I’m not sure how that’s some special insider info.

The only predictions I made the past week was two commitments and possibly one more. Two are in ( Bryant &Kinsler).

I’m not a hype man or out here selling unicorns and rainbows.
Don’t let these fools get under your skin. At the end of the day us knowing or not knowing doesn’t change a god **** thing. The kids that are coming to UM will & we’ll find out when they do.

Advertisement
Don’t let these fools get under your skin. At the end of the day us knowing or not knowing doesn’t change a god **** thing. The kids that are coming to UM will & we’ll find out when they do.
Im good , I was just saying it would be great if people actually referred to who says what. I’ve recently been lumped in a few times with things that I didn’t say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back