Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splashing Hot Tub GIF by G2 Esports
happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Advertisement
This week was a disaster, no two ways about it. We missed on a lot of good players who would help take us to the next level. And I still say a top 10 class is not good enough when we’re trying to win championships.

But for those of you too weak to handle that thought, here’s another one that’s also true…there’s still time left on the clock. We still have an elite staff of coaches and recruiters, we still have a ton to offer, and we still have a billionaire on our corner.

This weekend was a fail, but it happens. You get punched in the mouth, and you pick yourself up, dust it off, and get back in the ring for the next round. I’m still holding to the standard of a top 5 class, and I think we have the staff to get us there. Still a lot of good players on the board.

Advertisement
This week was a disaster, no two ways about it. We missed on a lot of good players who would help take us to the next level. And I still say a top 10 class is not good enough when we’re trying to win championships.

But for those of you too weak to handle that thought, here’s another one that’s also true…there’s still time left on the clock. We still have an elite staff of coaches and recruiters, we still have a ton to offer, and we still have a billionaire on our corner.

This weekend was a fail, but it happens. You get punched in the mouth, and you pick yourself up, dust it off, and get back in the ring for the next round. I’m still holding to the standard of a top 5 class, and I think we have the staff to get us there. Still a lot of good players on the board.
So was the week a disaster or a setback?? From my point of view a disaster is much harder to recover from so I’m just curious.

Advertisement

Sad Season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

It’s just not this week. Calm down heir body.

Advertisement

Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando

Advertisement
We just need to win Saturdays…the rest will take care of itself. Mario just got here for God’s sakes…let’s play a season, perhaps some of these new kids get pt and it’ll speak for itself next recruiting cycle. We done well so far imo.

We just need to win Saturdays…the rest will take care of itself. Mario just got here for God’s sakes…let’s play a season, perhaps some of these new kids get pt and it’ll speak for itself next recruiting cycle. We done well so far imo.
Is that like the "next year the WR class is insane and we'll get the top guys" line of bull****?

Last edited:
Not really, unless one thinks Mario’s not a factor in long term success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back