Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy where they at GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personally I'm just happy to be in the conversation for these top kids. The last coach was talking about getting kids from the transfer portal to fill out the roster. It's like he gave up recruiting high school kids. Smh
Gross.

Advertisement
Ole Bishop Verot....Back in the 70s...if you lived on one side of C.C Parkway, you went to Cypress....the other side, NFM......Catholic and Rich....Bishop Verot...Lol...there was no HS in Cape Coral till 1980......

Watched my son play vs. BV (JV) hoops last fall. Worst officiated game I can remember--not biased either way, but refs just sucked and didn't care. The BV coach was actually ejected AFTER the game was over for calling the ref a "fat f*** who missed every call cuz you'd die if you ran down the court!" Funniest thing, never saw somebody ejected after a game.
:)

Advertisement
Ole Bishop Verot....Back in the 70s...if you lived on one side of C.C Parkway, you went to Cypress....the other side, NFM......Catholic and Rich....Bishop Verot...Lol...there was no HS in Cape Coral till 1980......

Catholic but def not rich. Took advantage of that church stipend and could play a little ball.

Watched my son play vs. BV (JV) hoops last fall. Worst officiated game I can remember--not biased either way, but refs just sucked and didn't care. The BV coach was actually ejected AFTER the game was over for calling the ref a "fat f*** who missed every call cuz you'd die if you ran down the court!" Funniest thing, never saw somebody ejected after a game.
:)

It's always been brutal. They struggle just to get guys out there who know what the **** is going on. Anybody half way decent is moved to varsity real quickly. The worst is when you point them out how they are wrong and they get even more upset with you for embarrassing them

Guess what Donno's topic is on today's episode of Locked on Canes? The "Really Strong" recruiting second wave. He says the wave starts tomorrow. Me, I'm leaning towards next weekend as the start. We'll see.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back