Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm not one to speculate without some insights and a wish list would be too broad. Just happy we recruiting with the Big Boys again.

also hes. in his early 20s or so and hes a recruiting reporter. of course hes not gonna be a journalism savant. hes covering the lowest of the low in terms of sports journo
Yeah, he strikes me as a young guy that works hard and busts his *** to provide information and updates. And he says if he does or doesn't feel good about UM getting a recruit - or if he just doesn't know. He's easy to understand and speaks in a straightforward manner, even if a little fast at times (his colleague however can on occasion be excruciatingly slow in his delivery). He will start a sentence with one train of thought and finish the sentence on that same train of thought (not as much recently but his colleague used to often start saying something and then switch mid-sentence to a different train of thought without completing his original sentence).
We all hopefully get better at what we do with time and more experience, but I'm not aware of and curious to know what at least OP views as his multiple mistakes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, he strikes me as a young guy that works hard and busts his *** to provide information and updates. And he says if he does or doesn't feel good about UM getting a recruit - or if he just doesn't know. He's easy to understand and speaks in a straightforward manner, even if a little fast at times (his colleague however can on occasion be excruciatingly slow in his delivery). He will start a sentence with one train of thought and finish the sentence on that same train of thought (not as much recently but his colleague used to often start saying something and then switch mid-sentence to a different train of thought without completing his original sentence.
We all hopefully get better at what we do with time and more experience, but I'm not aware of and curious to know what at least OP views as his multiple mistakes.
that job sucks *** esp considering the pay. good for him for getting this far

Wave Chill GIF by dualvoidanima

You know how most normal people just watch the games but they don't follow recruiting and have no idea of the storylines and subplots about how the players end up on the team? I wonder if they're happier.
Nah the last 20 years they're confused as **** cause they don't know how these dudes ended up in UM jerseys.

Advertisement
One of the best...when a long-haired, dripping wet Keanu throws his FBI badge into the surf. Such an existential moment...almost brings a tear to my eye.

Existential !!
Whoa, fancy lingo.
Not a word you usually see posted on these boards...lol, good one!

See, "Dust in the Wind" song by Kansas. 😉

Mario said on the Joe Rose show this morning that a second recruiting wave is about to hit. Really strong were his words, not mine.

So let's start the speculation:

1. Does the wave start in August or with the July 22/23 commits? If it starts this weekend, we're going to do better than 1/5 or 2/5.
  2. Does it begin with the BBQ?
  3. Who's in this wave?
  4. Flo said the 24 kids are going to make a huge statement at the BBQ. Part of this wave?
  5. Flo also said the DT position is about to get hot in the next couple weeks. Part of this wave?

Remember Thanksgiving way back in the day? When you were a kid, ya know? You ate at the kid's table. Let's see who is seated at Mario's table! As a quick aside, Im still trying to move up to the big kid's table;)

We retire the turn over chain and TD rings and lose recruits. Coincidences? I think not! Or perhaps. Heck who knows.

Advertisement
Oh Yeah...there's plenty. I'm just outside Ft Myers...(San Carlos)..I grew up in this area dating back to 1974
Cape Coral here. We should all find a game and place for all the SWFL porsters to get together one time this year. Would be a good time.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back