26: A Football Life.

Port Knox

Hollywood Cole
NFL Network has been previewing the next season of A Football Life. Seems Sean Taylor is being paid his football due. I hope you all will tune in.

RESPECT

308.gif

Advertisement
That's an excellent series in its own right. Can't wait for this one.

Nice, man was a beast.

No air date, season 4 begins Sept 12th. Some guys that it will include this season: Terrell Davis, Lyle Alzado, Joe Greene, Eric ****erson, Bill Walsh, Ricky Williams, Sean Taylor, Roger Staubach, and Doug Flutie.

Advertisement
Nice, man was a beast.

No air date, season 4 begins Sept 12th. Some guys that it will include this season: Terrell Davis, Lyle Alzado, Joe Greene, Eric ****erson, Bill Walsh, Ricky Williams, Sean Taylor, Roger Staubach, and Doug Flutie.

tumblr_lsdb6v5odW1qeynq1.gif

Advertisement
Nice, man was a beast.

Pretty great line up. Could have done without Flutie though.

Nice, man was a beast.

My thought exactly on Flutie lol. You know they're gonna throw in that bull**** clip haha.

Nice, man was a beast.

My thought exactly on Flutie lol. You know they're gonna throw in that bull**** clip haha.

Throw it in? I've got the over/under on that clip at 5 just for that one show...lol.

UM

Advertisement
jimmy johnson, ray lewis and yes even the cane some love to hate warren sapp had very good episodes on this show, i'm definitely setting the dvr

Advertisement
I'll definitely be watching...and DVRing it as well...

Much love to my FAVORITE player, hands down...Sean Taylor...

Will watch. I wish more guys were like Eric Berry. Berry pays homage to Taylor by wearing bandages around his finger joints just like Taylor did. Berry has often said Taylor was an inspiration to him.

NFL Network has set a tentative air date of September 26th

Found this gem while searching:

[video=youtube;nnsDyuIVLqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnsDyuIVLqE[/video]

Advertisement
Back