250 text message and 50 voice mail of wanting to be part...

Would you stop with Butch being a part of this staff as an Assitant

It is not over until, well until we get tired of it. You got Mark, be happy.

Butch is done... Did you not hear Mark slap him in the face with his presser?

Couldn't listen. Got busy. I figure he is, but hard to let go of the hope for 20 more 1st round picks and the return of the sandpits. I am a hardliner. Still awaiting the return of Latin to the Catholic Mass.

Advertisement
Would you stop with Butch being a part of this staff as an Assitant

It is not over until, well until we get tired of it. You got Mark, be happy.

Butch is done... Did you not hear Mark slap him in the face with his presser?

Couldn't listen. Got busy. I figure he is, but hard to let go of the hope for 20 more 1st round picks and the return of the sandpits. I am a hardliner. Still awaiting the return of Latin to the Catholic Mass.

I'm waiting for il Papa to kick the Marxists out of the church.

Oh.

Advertisement
Fuente just wrapped up a presser to let us know he receives 372 texts and 67 phone calls per day.

Butch wants to fix his mistake of leaving early. He just wants the U to dominate forever. He wanted to get the system in place, win an NC, and leave the team to someone else.

If Butch was being sincere, no reason he can't come in as DC, assistant HC, and recruiting director and establish a system.

It comes down to ego.

Butch wants a job and nobody has knocked on his door for 5 years.

I am a big Butch supporter but I just don't see him being on this staff. Coach Richt emphasized that he would be searching for men with character etc to be on his staff and while I'm fine with Butch and his character, I'm not sure Coach Richt would feel the same. Butch' accomplishments on the defensive side of the ball are well documented and he would be an asset on so many levels but I just don't see it happening. GO CANES

Advertisement
Back