247's Portal Updates

Advertisement
If we don’t get any more IC’s do you guys like LCE,Cribby etc think we go after anyone else and take a scholarship from next year..🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any thoughts on the Wake LB? Led team in tackles and 2nd on teams for TFLs. He had more tackles than our first two or three LBs combined.

I've liked the ways Brendan Radley-Hiles played CB since high school. He's a hot head but it would be nice to get him if the NCAA allows us to add more players.

You only say that because of the recruiting hype he had coming out of high school. His play in college has come nowhere living up to that hype, not to mention he's undisciplined when it comes to penalties.

Advertisement
I've liked the ways Brendan Radley-Hiles played CB since high school. He's a hot head but it would be nice to get him if the NCAA allows us to add more players.

Meh. I'm meh on this one. If we were to go after him... meh. If we didn't... Great. 😂 I don't care for Radley-Hiles, tbh.

I’m surprise to’oto’o hasn’t choose a school but I most think it’s cause the places he wants to go is full currently .

Advertisement
You only say that because of the recruiting hype he had coming out of high school. His play in college has come nowhere living up to that hype, not to mention he's undisciplined when it comes to penalties.
fwiw he looked awful in 1on1s on the camp circuit. Never liked him.

Advertisement
Back