247 Update (Pope rises)

Advertisement
Lingard DROPPED?!?!?!?!?

Guy goes and wrecks **** at every single event while proving he's one of the fastest track athletes in the state, and drops? GTFOOH.

Lingard DROPPED?!?!?!?!?

Guy goes and wrecks **** at every single event while proving he's one of the fastest track athletes in the state, and drops? GTFOOH.

Just more proof these sites and their "recruting analysts" know precisely **** all!

Mark Pope is now a top 25 recruit.

Lingard dropped two spots, and is now a 4 *, but still a 5* composite RB.

James Cook and Al Blades dropped BIG. Cook was once a top 12 recruit. Is now 53.

Micah Parsons also dropped three spots which is a joke.

Xavier Williams has also fallen. (235)

2018 Top Football Recruits

247 only has 7 players rated as 5 stars. When they do the next update if you are in the top 32 you are a 5 star according to 247

Last edited:

James Cook and Al Blades dropped BIG. Cook was once a top 12 recruit. Is now 53.

247 only has 10 players rated as 5 stars. When they do the next update if you are in the top 32 you are a 5 star according to 247

Interesting... Didn't realize they rank the top 32 as 5* at the end.

J

Advertisement
Advertisement

247 only has 10 players rated as 5 stars. When they do the next update if you are in the top 32 you are a 5 star according to 247

Interesting... Didn't realize they rank the top 32 as 5* at the end.

J

They have 32 5*s to reflect the 32 first round picks in the NFL draft.

I thought that Lingard was already a 5* for the composite but was only a 4* for 247 prior to this updated list. He just dropped two spots but I think his stars stayed the same on both list.

I thought that Lingard was already a 5* for the composite but was only a 4* for 247 prior to this updated list. He just dropped two spots but I think his stars stayed the same on both list.

Exactly.

Lingards RATING didn't change. 2 QB's had their rating bumped to 97 (same as Lingard) and was put above him in the rankings.

Advertisement

You are misreading their rankings. For example, with James cook the small number, 22, under 53 isn't his previous ranking - it's his composite ranking. Cook only dropped 3 spots. Micah Parsons didn't move.

247 has had Xavier low for some time now.

Lingard didn't drop a star judging by where 5 stars are given for 247 base rankings.

Don't know why people make a big deal about these rankings n chit. Lingard is an excellent prospect I don't give a he'll if he's 1 or 20 stars.

Most fans that have been around or pay attention know Miami has had it's share of recruit rank bust.

Advertisement
-Also, Mark Pope was always a top-25 player on 247 (He was ranked 23 in the previous rankings). ESPN and Scout are the reasons why his composite is so low (He is ranked as the 105th in the composite). ESPN has him as 238th and Scout has him as 183rd. ESPN usually updates their rankings sometime in April, so expect a big bump with him on the composite side.

-Al Blades didn't drop BIG. He actually move up a spot in 247 to 83 and his composite is still 75. Unless Al was a top 50 player before these new set of rankings, I don't see how he dropped big.

You are misreading their rankings. For example, with James cook the small number, 22, under 53 isn't his previous ranking - it's his composite ranking. Cook only dropped 3 spots. Micah Parsons didn't move.

For some reason, I thought 247 had him ranked in the top 15 in Feb. I could be wrong. I do understand the little number. My bad if I assumed wrong on the prior rankings. I'm no expert lol.

Advertisement
Back